Search results

1. S

Help me find a cable

Hey guys, I need a little help. I’ll be the first to say I’m picky. But I need some help finding a throttle cable for my bike. I really like the plastic coated braided stainless cables. I keep looking for one in motorcycle catalogs, but am not fining the right one. I have a dirt bike twist grip...
  2. S

Help me id this kart

I just picked this up for 100$ off Facebook market place. I’m thinking it’s a Yerf Dog, but I’m not seeing the exact model. I’m going to build it for my kids. It’s pretty heavy so maybe a 301 or a 420. I do want to have electric start and lights. Unfortunately it isn’t a live axel but a one...
  3. S

Mikuni selection advice

Hey guys, I am looking for some advice from the pros. I have a brand new Predator 212 motor that I put the OldMiniBikes Warehouse Ultimate Hemi performance kit in. It came with Valves, springs, rod, piston, cam, flywheel.. ECT. I am using the stock car jetted up a size. I am thinking about a new carb...
  4. S

Govenor arm inside case noise

Hello, the previous owner of my gx140 motor disconnected the governor linkage and the stud is only sticking about the case about 1/8". It sounds like it's hitting something inside. What would be the easiest fix for this? I was thinking of tacking a bolt on it to pull it up and drilling a cotter...
  5. S

Any idea what this tank is from?

I just got this on eBay. It's 10" x 5 3/4. The fuel inlet is 1 3/4. I need to locate a cap for it. I'm not having much luck. It is the twist lock style of cap. Ideally I'd like a vented chrome cap.
  6. S

Honda gx140 not making any power?

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I've been getting an old bike together. I got a new carb, plug on it. The motor will start up and idle fine. But does not produce any power. It won't even spin the tire on ice. It doesn't get very high rpms and really anything...
  7. S

Oil drain extension??

This seems like it would be a common issue. But my drain plug dumps out onto the motor mount plate. What are people doing to keep oil changes cleaner? Advice and pic welcome. Honda gx140 on a manco streaker.
  8. S

Help me mount this tank

Greetings dudes. I just bout this tank. Measuring 10" x 5 3/4" I want to mount it crossways up by the headstock triangle area. I'd like to keep it removable so I'm looking for more of a bracket versus tacking it directly. Thanks in advance. Be excellent to each other.
  9. S

1st post. Bike ID help!

Hello people. This is my bike. I have no idea what it is or what it's worth. I come to you..