Search results

1. Broncco1978

1969 Broncco tx6 For Sale

OK... Lots of looks but no bites. I have lowered the price to $500.00. I have an old ROBRON Cart that I would like to get at and I need some cash! This item is pickup only. Please let me know if anyone is interested!!! Need to sell this thing! All serious offers will be considered! Thanks...
  2. Broncco1978

1969 Broncco tx6 For Sale

Hi, I'm selling my 69 Broncco Mini Bike. I bought this frame already modified to fit the Predator or Briggs Flat Head. This bike has new paint, cables and controls, chain and clutch, "HEMI" Predator, exhaust pipe, bearings and tubes, brakes, handlebars, folding pegs, and lights. The...
  3. Broncco1978

All most done with my build!

Love the colors! That bike is sweet buddy!
  4. Broncco1978

69 Broncco Custom

Hey guys, I recently changed up a few things on the old Broncco and it rides so much better with the taller bars. I added a headlight and an old school bee hive tail light, but I was wondering what kind of battery should I use for the lighting? We have these small trailer break away battery...
  5. Broncco1978

Old school square gas tank

PM me and let me know what you would need to have for the first one with both straps. What capacity are they? Thanks RC
  6. Broncco1978

4 quart remote tank. gonna mount it on the frame of the bike.
  7. Broncco1978

Hi, I'm looking for an old school square / rectangular type fuel tank like what may have come off of an old lawn mower or tiller. Thank you!
  8. Broncco1978

Manco kart

Also. be super duper careful with the wheels on this thing. They are fragile when they get old, and if you break one, finding them is super hard without spending a ton of money. If none are cracked or broken, you are in great shape. They just don't make them anymore. Out of the four on my...
  9. Broncco1978

Manco kart

This is a mid eighties model. prob came with a three horse Briggs. My daughter has one just like it. NAPA actually has a lot of parts in their small engine catalog for these things.
  10. Broncco1978

Predator 212cc break in OOPS!!! HELP

I like your answer...that's what I did. It's fine.
  11. Broncco1978

Nothing at all. Governor and everything is just as it was out of the box. The only thing I did was back the idle screw down because the clutch was trying to engage due to the idle being high. Thats all.
  12. Broncco1978

Oh yeah....there are meds....Captain Morgan!
  13. Broncco1978

Hey guys, I drained all of the factory filled oil from the crankcase of this new hemi 212, filled with 10w30 and ran it for a few minutes to warm it up. Then my Hot Rod neighbor (who is jealous that my minibike spanks his minitrail) came over and wanted to try it out and as he went past...
  14. Broncco1978

Wanted: 1969 broncco tx6 front brake caplier and mount

Looking for anyone who might be able to help me locate a front caliper and mount for a Broncco TX6. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  15. Broncco1978

Disc Brake ideas

Easiest thing to do is make a sprocket brake. Go to NAPA and order a caliper (7-06056) and fab up a small bracket to weld to the frame to mount it, get a cable lever and cable and you are stopping. super duper easy.
  16. Broncco1978

Barn find tour !!

Hey Robert! I just noticed you are just down the road from me! Good to see a local on here! Love your hot rod!!! !
  17. Broncco1978

Engine Mounting issues

I think that it may have been a small briggs or Tech....not sure, but they certainly didnt line up. I wanted to use the adapter plate, but I wouldn't be able to get the gas cap off! I really have no way of knowing what was on it before, but I oblonged the holes and cranked the bolts tight and...
  18. Broncco1978

Engine Mounting issues

I recently purchased a 212 predator motor and the bike I have had pre drilled hole in the mounting plate where someone mounted a B&S. the existing holes are very close to where I need the 212 holes need to be. So close that I can't drill new ones without overlapping the old ones. I have seen...
  19. Broncco1978

Supporting Member Status

How do I get to be a "Supporting Member" ? you guys have helped me so much with info that I would like to be one of you! Thanks
  20. Broncco1978

1980's MANCO. Maddie's pride and joy

Thanks Doc! I really enjoy this forum. I think I got just as much enjoyment out of building them as she does riding them! how do I get that sweet "Supporting Member" badge on my profile?