Search results

1. valvaguy

Allsport? Tri-Rod. $1000.00

Thanks guys. Not real thrilled about the color either. Think I'll sit on it until spring and let my son and granddaughter take it with them to a big Jr. Dragster race. Lots of girls compete at these races so the ''pink'' might work for them.
  2. valvaguy

$800.00 too high ? Whats it worth? I have a $500.00 local offer and thought that was low.
  3. valvaguy

I have been informed that this is a BGW TriRod. Price reduced to $800.00. Can't seem to edit my post.
  4. valvaguy

Thanks. I'll try and edit that.
  5. valvaguy

For the Drag Racers

This is my granddaughter yesterday at St. Louis taking the stripe by .002. in the 8.90 class. It's kinda got a mini bike engine.:smile:
  6. valvaguy

All-Sport Tri-Rod?

Thanks for the clarification. It is pretty nice. It took second place at the World Of Wheels back in the late 90's. There is chrome under the black paint on the wheels but I guess its not in the best of shape from being stored all these years. I did list it for sale but need to see if the post...
  7. valvaguy

Not sure of the year. It has an 8 hp Briggs engine that starts and runs great. The body is in great shape , no cracks and has a newer pearl paint job. Seat cover is like new with all the snaps and fasteners present. Like new tires also. all the brake and throttle cables are new as is the kill...
  8. valvaguy

All-Sport Tri-Rod?

Newb here. I posted these pics a while back trying to find info on this trike. Most decided it was an Allsport and I agree. I recieved it in running condition but not STOPPING condition. I have recently fixed that problem and think I'm going to sell it. I found it while looking for an old...
  9. valvaguy

Newb with a Manco Tri-Rod?

Thanks for the input Gumpit. Thats kind of what I was thinking also. I haven't tried it yet but with an 8hp engine and a Comet torque converter it looks like it would fly. Thanks for the help guys.
  10. valvaguy

Not sure how to handle this deal. A friend of mine has had this for over twenty years. He and I both have lost a child and he is donating it as a fund raiser at an event to start a scholarship in my daughters name. I thought that I was just going to buy it from him but he won't here of it. There...
  11. valvaguy

Thanks for the reply. Wonder how I can go about identifying it. Any idea of the brand?
  12. valvaguy

Found this site from the Vintage Mini Bike thread on the HAMB. This is a very cool site. I have been thinking about finding an old bike to restore and then tonight I stumbled on to this. Not sure exactly what it is or how old but it looks kind of cool. I know the pink isn't the right color and...