Allsport? Tri-Rod. $1000.00

Not sure of the year. It has an 8 hp Briggs engine that starts and runs great. The body is in great shape , no cracks and has a newer pearl paint job. Seat cover is like new with all the snaps and fasteners present. Like new tires also. all the brake and throttle cables are new as is the kill switch. Located on Indys south side. 317-345-0641 Local p/u only. IMG_20150630_181647.jpg IMG_20150630_181634.jpg

Not sure of the year. It has an 8 hp Briggs engine that starts and runs great. The body is in great shape , no cracks and has a newer pearl paint job. Seat cover is like new with all the snaps and fasteners present. Like new tires also. all the brake and throttle cables are new as is the kill switch. Located on Indys south side. 317-345-0641 Local p/u only. View attachment 78725 View attachment 78726
I have been informed that this is a BGW TriRod. Price reduced to $800.00. Can't seem to edit my post.

We cant put a value on it per site rules .....

... The short answer is that its worth what ever you can sell it for ...

The longer answer is it may be worth more in the spring than in the fall, ect .. the right buyer will come allong sooner or later but if you need to sell then maybe you will take a hit.

Just my 2 cents but it seems to be worth the $800 asking price.

Thanks guys. Not real thrilled about the color either. Think I'll sit on it until spring and let my son and granddaughter take it with them to a big Jr. Dragster race. Lots of girls compete at these races so the ''pink'' might work for them.