Search results

1. J

Tecumseh 3.5HP???

Hi Guys, I just rescued this little fellow from the scrap yard. I took it home, cleaned the carb and it fired up and ran perfectly. Starts first pull everytime.. It's crazy what people will scrap.. Anyhoo I was wondering if anyone knew exactly what it was? H35? It has a slight taper on the...
  2. J

Any idea what this is?

3. J

Cute little 2hp briggs

I picked up a 2hp briggs on a small rototiller today at a garage sale for $15. Did these little engines ever come on any minibikes? I dunno if they are worth anything, but the thing was so damn cute I had to buy it.
  4. J

HS50 points to Solid state Magneto

Hi all, Newbie here. I was wondering if there is a kit or mod to change the points magneto out on a HS50 to a solid state type? Thereby getting rid of the points. Thanks for any help.
  5. J

Anyone know what this engine is?

Anyone know what engine this is ? Year? HP? Thanks for any help.. I'm guessing a Tecumseh, but I am no expert by any means. Thanks for any help.
  6. J

PLease help ID there 3 minibikes

Just picked up these 3 mini bike frames from a garage sale... 2 of them are exactly the same frames. No idea what they are. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.
  7. J

Anyone know what Tecumseh this is?

I know very little about Tecumseh. I picked this up from a swap meet. It runs good and has good compression. Is it a HS40 variant or a 3HP. It does have a 3/4 shaft with threaded hole so I thought it was worth buying. thanks for any info.
  8. J

Rupp Clutch?

Anyone know if this would work on a Rupp Hustler? or is it sacrilegious? :blink: Go Kart Mini Bike 20 Series Torque Converter Clutch Driver 3 4" Bore | eBay Thanks
  9. J

Advice on Replacing Rupp Seat cover.

Just wondering if anyone has replaced there Rupp seat covers. I bought one from ebay and it came with some button things that you apparently push through the fabric and then bend the tabs on the other side of the seat pan to secure them. Do you drill out the old snaps on the metal seat pan and...
  10. J

Not mine, but someone should jump on this.......

Vintage mini bike exhaust Had to laugh at this listing.. Not mine. I found it while searching around for minibike stuff. LOL.... Am I missing something?
  11. J

1972 Rupp Huslter restoration

Hi all. This is my first attempt at restoring a vintage minibike... I mostly restore old radios and TV's, but these Rupps are so SWEET. I bought this at an auction and now I am addicted. It came with some Chinese motor on it. A 49cc thing. It actually did go pretty good with that motor on...