PLease help ID there 3 minibikes

Just picked up these 3 mini bike frames from a garage sale... 2 of them are exactly the same frames.
No idea what they are. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Hey thanks for the info. So these just your run of the mill minibikes then? I was just going to slap a harbor frieght 6hp on the blue one and go.. I paid $70 for all them at a yard sale.. I figured it wasn't a steal but the owner was cool and sold me a .22 rifle cheap so I bought these too.

I love those ruttmans. And the best part is Manchester1 makes beautiful seats for them.

If they were mine, I would bring them back alive. Just my 2 cents.

I was wrong about the 2 they are not exactly the same. One has a kickstand and the forks are a little narrower on the one. Also one has the bar go all the way across for the footpegs and the other one has movable foot pegs and it doesn't go across the frame. Not sure if that makes a difference as to them both being ruttman. Trying to find some info online as to what they looked like so I have an idea on how to restore them. thanks

The two older looking frames are defently Ruttman ! Nice find. The white one might have been a Ruttman Washer ?!?!

This is my Ruttman Washer.

Last edited:
Seat off Ebay and the wheels and fenders from the OldMiniBikes warehouse...I think the original wheels might have been just plain steel.