Search results

1. M

Briggs 3.5 Diaphragm Part Number

Hello! Even though this is a vertical shaft Briggs and will never be on a minibike, I thought this was the best place to ask because of all the helpful people on this forum :thumbsup: :scooter: Does anyone know the part number of the diaphragm and gasket for a vertical shaft Briggs 3.5hp...
  2. M

What is it/Who made it?

Hello everyone :thumbsup: I seen this minibike on the "Minibikes suitable for framing thread" and I asked Jdogg what is was but he couldn't help me. Anyone know what this is or if it's homemade?
  3. M

Honda G300 Throttle linkage

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone would have a photo of the throttle linkages for a G300 Honda. Particularly going from the governor arm to the carburetor butterfly. Matthew
  4. M

Tecumseh Side-popper

Hello, New to the forum, but been busy this last wheen (few) of days reading all the threads I can to help me with my intentions which is to build a minibike from scratch (see my introduction thread for mere details) basically because you just can't get them around here. Anyway, I've seen...
  5. M

New from the UK

Hello, just joined recently. I've been viewing the 2015 Build off and I must say the builds are fantastic! I currently do not own a minibike although I am looking into making/restoring one for the next build off. I've got few gokarts, a Westwood T1200 Lawnmower which I'm turning into an...