Search results

1. M

Snowrunner...$1500.00 cash

Runs, new drive track, includes high performance muffler and carb repair kit.
  2. M

Elec-Trak tractors & accessories

Due to my age, health, changing needs and urgency to clear out my storage garage, my collection of GE electric tractors and accessories are being offered here before pursuing other options. These items are in fair to good condition considering their age is about 50 years old. All items must be...
  3. M

Engine Lathe for sale

Antique/classic bench lathe Atlas model 618 mounted on sturdy homemade bench. Includes steady & follower rests, QCTP, 4 jaw chuck, worn out 3 jaw chuck, and various other sundries. Runs and holds tight tolerances. Has NEW live center, mounting plate and 3 jaw chuck T.I.R. .0002" runout...
  4. M

rust removal with...molasses?

I was watching those Project Farm videos again and this is one I had to see to believe! He mixed 4oz. of molasses in 28oz. of water and compared it with our go to favorite EvapoRust. All to my amazement the molasses worked as well as EvapoRust at a small fraction of the cost. Go figure!
  5. M

Big brother snooping on us

Late model vehicles all have data recording devices to record our driving details and store location details all c/o big brother mandates. Now it makes me wonder just what we might have to deal with in the future for our off road power sport machines...ignition coils that have computer chips to...
  6. M

Cure for engine vibration

It might not look pretty but it sure solved the problem...
  7. M

My way to stop a Trail Bronc

Even with the throttle wide open two fingers on the brake handle will lock up the back wheel!
  8. M

QUARANTINE NOTICE!!!

If you need anything that is made or comes from China get it right now while it is available from domestic supplies. That country is headed for a full blown quarantine and nothing from that area will be safe from this new coronavirus until a solution is developed to kill it off. I predict that...
  9. M

Smilie images

They used to show but anymore now it's a text description. So, how do I turn the images back on?
  10. M

Smilie images

They used to show but anymore now it's a text description. So, how do I turn the images back on?
  11. M

Phil1958...

Our valued friend Phil has been off our forum lately because he spent the Christmas holiday getting bypass surgery. He is back at home now and well on the road to recovery. Lets wish Phil a speedy and complete recovery as he has been a great member of our forum!
  12. M

70 Roadster...got-r-done

My winter project for Windber.
  13. M

Junk roller chain

Can someone please tell me where to get heavy duty #41 chain? The #41 chain I get from OldMiniBikes is nothing more than bicycle chain that breaks within 1 hour of use on my minibikes, the pins split the side links every time (junk).
  14. M

Correct spelling of...

Help me out folks. What is the correct way to spell this? 1. Mini Bike 2. Minibike 3. Mini-Bike Thanks, Mariah :confused::doah:
  15. M

Drum Brake tune up

Cut shallow notches in the trailing shoe only to even shoe wear. This will help to keep the brakes from loss of their effectiveness as the shoes wear with use.
  16. M

Broncco Renegade Rear Fender

I would like to get a rear plastic fender for my Broncco Renegade. Any spares out there to get my bike finished? Thanks, Mariah
  17. M

Modified T/C belt

My Broncco Renegade uses a 5/8" symmetrical belt which seems to be made of unobtanium, the only belt I could find would creep because it was 3/4" wide and too short. What I tried was using an asymmetrical belt for a Manco(?) and drum sanding the angle so it resembled the symmetrical belt that...
  18. M

Broncco Laser is running

Runs good, rides smooth, the refinishing can wait till winter time!
  19. M

New member from PA

Hi everybody, I'm Mariah and I just got joined up after over a year of trying, technical glitches with my server or whatever! Been riding minibikes and trikes since my teenage years, guess that's in my blood cause I'm still doing it 45+ years later. I never realized there were so many...