Search results

1. D

Crank case breather?

Hey I put on a perf . Air filter on my Baja mb200 and there is a small rubber hose that has nowhere to go should I buy I filter for it and where can I get one at:hammer:
  2. D

Throttle cable trouble

So I was pulling the throttle back and the throttle cable snapped can I repair it or do I have to buy a new one
  3. D

Carb. Jet problem

I'm trying to replace my jeyt but it will not budge for some reason and when I see it in videos it looks so easy .....HELP!
  4. D

Carb. Jet problem

Hey guys. I just wanted to change my jet in my car but for some reason I cannot get the jet out of the carb . BTW the bowl is completely of.. Help!
  5. D

Straight pipe question

I have a straight pipe that has a bend in it and I might have to cut it to have it fit on my minibike if I did cut the pipe how will that effect the sound of it and what are some options you would suggest to get it to fit?
  6. D

"Velocity stack" question

Hey I have a Baja warrior minibike and I was wondering I'd I took off the performance air filter and just left the adapter on would it increase power and could I damage my engine? I've seen something like this be done to drag minibikes on YouTube.