Search results

1. ColemanCT200u

Where is the fuel mixture/ idle screw??

Thank you so much, I'll try this when I get home
  2. ColemanCT200u

I have a 6.5 HP 196cc Coleman ct200u, and I have no idea how to adjust the idle. I've been having a few problems on my bike, (backfiring, stalling with throttle, excessively long warm up time, backfiring on deceleration, running better with the choke on, sloppy idle) and I think most of them...
  3. ColemanCT200u

I have a 6.5 HP 196cc Coleman ct200u, and I have no idea how to adjust the idle. I've been having a few problems on my bike, (backfiring, stalling with throttle, excessively long warm up time, backfiring on deceleration, running better with the choke on, sloppy idle) and I think most of them...
  4. ColemanCT200u

Rough Idle and engine stalls out with throttle (sometimes) please help!

When I used to leave the choke halfway on it did run better, up until i smoked my spark plug. Would just spraying carb cleaner work? Or should I try and take it apart and clean it? (I'm really pretty new at this, so that might be tough)
  5. ColemanCT200u

Rough Idle and engine stalls out with throttle (sometimes) please help!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread and to minibikes in general, so I'll try to include as much info as I can. I have a Coleman CT200u 196cc 6.5 HP minibike, that is about a year old and maybe about 25 miles on it, so relatively mint condition. For the first few months when I rode it...