Where is the fuel mixture/ idle screw??

I have a 6.5 HP 196cc Coleman ct200u, and I have no idea how to adjust the idle.

I've been having a few problems on my bike, (backfiring, stalling with throttle, excessively long warm up time, backfiring on deceleration, running better with the choke on, sloppy idle) and I think most of them can be attributed to my engine running too lean

I cannot find a fuel screw anywhere, and i have yet to take the carb apart, because I don't want to unless I need to (inexperienced). I have heard that the engine is very common and goes by other names, such as the Honda Clone, (and maybe a B&S, not sure) so there has to be someone who's run into this before

Is there another way to increase fuel flow? Am I wrong about everything?
I am new to this so any help is appreciated, thank you

Need more info , is engine completely stock ?? On most clone engines there is not a mixture screw , should have a black plastic idle screw right behind where the throttle butterfly is , If it's 100% stock and runs fine with choke on then it's definitely not getting enough fuel , you can start by dropping the bowl off bottom of carb and pulling out the jet and emulsion tube and make sure all the holes are open and clean of debris !