Search results

1. super nate

florida minibike drag racing league

we will be raceing on the 18th in the tampa area
  2. super nate

October 20th at bithlo drag strip in Orlando florida is the drag strip riot--four minibike classes to race in --so make plans and come on o ut and race
  3. super nate

it was fun had a big turnout and are planning to do it again
  4. super nate

Gx390 rebuild help!?

black on top silver in the middle
  5. super nate

we just got invited to the end of the year bash at showtime drag strip in st Petersburg. gates open at 11am racing ends at 9pm. there is a scooter/minibike class. tech card is 35 bucks first place pays 300 to win!! this is a bracket race not a heads up race. please let me know if your going.our...
  6. super nate

end of year dirt drag and eatin meetin --dec 16th at tomcats garage. 38810 bay ave Zephyrhills florida 11am till3pm --bring your minibike and appatite cause were gonna cook out and do some racin. there will be a club meeting to discuss next years events and activities all are invited. check our...
  7. super nate

8hp briggs flatthead question

these parts are for a vertigal shaft engine used in lawnmower racing and pulling not the horizontal engine.
  8. super nate

TAV2 clone issue

anytime your welcome
  9. super nate

ill have to look into that
  10. super nate

TAV2 Driven-6" or 7"?

the bando belt from beltpalace is the best you can buy and yes they are not cheap but you do get what you pay for. ive been using them forever and have had no problems they don't slip or stretch. my 390 has a 40 series torque converter with modified driver that launches at 5000 on nitrous and...
  11. super nate

30 and 40 series max rpm question

stock spring on the seven inch pulley wound tighter to the nine oclock position
  12. super nate

Predator 420 cam questions

I use a 40 series on my open mod 390 on nitrous and it works perfect. you do have to change the driver weights and springs to modify for launch and you need to throw the belt that comes with them in the weeds and buy a Kevlar belt from beltpalace.com and it will hold what you throw at it.
  13. super nate

TAV2 Driven-6" or 7"?

the six inch pulley has a 9% overdrive in high and most engines cant pull past it. the seven inch pulley has a one to one ratio in high and will let the engine rev. the correct belt for the seven inch tav is 203591. always buy a good belt frombeltpalace.com they are the best belts out there
  14. super nate

TAV2 clone issue

the stock driver on the tav engages the belt at 1800 rpm which is too low for most engines. at idle its trying to engage the belt that's why it drags. the garter springs can be changed to fix that problem very easily. new springs are around 10 to 12 dollars,i would suggest the comet part numbers...
  15. super nate

there are no billet parts for the model 19 8hp briggs. I have one and was just talking to arc about it and there is not enough interest in modifying this engine for them to make parts. everything has gone to the overhead valve engines so if your going to run one your going to have to run it...
  16. super nate

Florida peeps, some mini racing?

anytime you need somethin just ask our club helps each other out and has a blast doing it. have a event coming up on the 12th so keep and eye on our facebook page
  17. super nate

was great to meet you guys and race with ya. keep and eye on our face book page for our next local race and come on out
  18. super nate

Dragstrip Riot October 28th Orlando Speedworld need mini-bikes for MB Drags

I plan on being the first through the gate at 7;30 and will try to get a nice place, it would be cool if all the minibikers could pit in the same area but its usually first come first serve with pit parking unless they have assignments for classes. we will have our canopy and banner up asap so...
  19. super nate

Dragstrip Riot October 28th Orlando Speedworld need mini-bikes for MB Drags

florida minibike drag racing league will be there and ive volunteered to organize the minibikes into classes so everyone will have good competition and fun. bill from satans speed shop informed me that the racers will be able to inter the track at 7:30/8:00am Saturday morning to get set up and...
  20. super nate

the promoter said that they are going to try and open the gates at 7 am on Saturday to help get everyone set up early so no one has to hurry