Search results

1. HarleyJJ

newbie with a dumb question

Gentlemen and Ladies, First off again I Apologize for my ignorance about having to reply to posts! Again I am new and learning. I finally went and picked up the Lil' Indian last night. Its in better shape than I expected and has all original labels intact. I do however need a tank and...
  2. HarleyJJ

progress on the Cat Eliminator

Thanks to a buddy of mine i was able to score a useable original seat that after sending to get some repair shouold fit the look of the bike perfectly. I have decided to wet sand down to original pineapple paint and clear coat for a neat patina look for now. Tried to upload the pics but...
  3. HarleyJJ

New Cat Eliminator owner

Thanks For the tip!
  4. HarleyJJ

New Cat Eliminator owner

Wow thats sharp!
  5. HarleyJJ

New Cat Eliminator owner

Got the Engine painted last night and sanded down the frame. Making slow progress! I even found some of the original Pinapple Flan paint. Any one ever have any success finding a close substitute?
  6. HarleyJJ

New Cat Eliminator owner

Thanks!
  7. HarleyJJ

Bent forks and bars Muskin Cat Eliminator

This may be the best solution for telescopic forks!
  8. HarleyJJ

Great idea! If mine werent telescopic forks i would probably try this method! However with the spring forks on a cat im afraid of not getting this right
  9. HarleyJJ

I'm looking for some advice on straightening bent Cat forks and handlebars. Anyone tackle this before, and if so what worked for you?
  10. HarleyJJ

New Cat Eliminator owner

Mine had cracks all over as you can see, someone tried to kill this poor bike!
  11. HarleyJJ

New Cat Eliminator owner

Thanks for the advice! I now have a 5hp tecumseh that has a 3/4" crank, I just had to cut off the pto on the cam. I will use this for now. Any one know if the motor n these bikes should be painted black or white?
  12. HarleyJJ

New Cat Eliminator owner

Finally getting back on here after being away for work. Prior to leaving I managed to get a good evening worth of progress done. Welded up some major cracks in the motor plate and started prepping the engine for its new life.
  13. HarleyJJ

I got an old Morris Mini!

Very cool!!!!!!
  14. HarleyJJ

just picked a Tecumseh for my Cat Eliminator project

Thank you all for the advice!
  15. HarleyJJ

Ladies and gentlemen please forgive me if I have upset anyone. I am new to this forum and was not aware of having to mark anything as best answer. I truly do appreciate all the help and advice that has been passed on to me through this great group! Please accept this as an apology for my new...
  16. HarleyJJ

Riding my street legal mini bikes in other States, can I?

How did you register a mini in Michigan for street use?
  17. HarleyJJ

does anyone repop the tank and seat for these?
  18. HarleyJJ

The gas tank is completely different
  19. HarleyJJ

Going to look at this this weekend, Can someone please tell me what exactly I am looking at. Thanks!