Search results

1. Sean B.

Comet 20 series belt spacer

I need to put a spacer on my Comet 20 but I'm not sure where it should be placed on the clutch. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Sean B.

Gas cap

I need a replacement gas cap. Any ideas where to start looking ?
  3. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50 PTO bushing

I acquired an older H50 motor that was in pretty good shape and virtually intact other then a bushing on the PTO side. I have ordered the bushing and received it today. I have no clue as how it is suppose to be installed, which end is which and if it has to be pressed on. I ordered a repair...
  4. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50

Doing a restore on an old Tecumseh H50. This has bearing retainers on it. I have never come across them before. Anyone have any insight on them, adjustment and installation. Can't find much help online.
  5. Sean B.

Tecumseh timing

I have an older Tecumseh H50 that I am going to set the timing on but don't have the specs. I know the points are set at .020 but not sure of the BTDC setting. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. Sean B.

Universal Power Pak

I am restoring a Sidekick trail bike and it has a Universal Power Pak clutch on it. The internal springs are shot and I need replacements but don't have a clue where to start looking. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. Sean B.

Pack Mule

Does anyone have any Information on the Pack Mule ?
  8. Sean B.

Viper bike motor

I picked up this Viper motor last night. It is a 2 cycle Tecumseh motor that bolts onto a bicycle. It runs great but I think there is something missing on the shaft that goes against the bike tire. Anyone know anything about these or where to find parts ?
  9. Sean B.

Tote Gote ?

Anyone know if this is a Tote Gote frame or not. Guy on Craigslist is selling it as a Tote Gote frame for $50 bucks.
  10. Sean B.

Tote Gote Foot pegs

Anyone know where you can get a set of Tote Gote foot peg post ?
  11. Sean B.

Tillotson 212 Hemi / Predator 212 Hemi

Does anyone know if the Predator Hemi and the Tillotson Hemi are similar ? I want to buy a Top Plate for the Tillotson, but all anyone carries is parts for the Predator Hemi. They don't look any different to me.
  12. Sean B.

Tillotson 212

I have a Tillotson 212 Hemi engine that I tried putting a 22mm Mikuni carburetor on that I had purchased for a Predator 212. The carb itself lines up on the studs, but the manifold will not fit. Is there a different manifold for the Tillotson 212 ? If so, where can I find one.
  13. Sean B.

Tillotson 212 Hemi engine

I recently purchased a Tillotson 212 Hemi Engine from GoPowerSports and have to modify it to fit my Mini Bike which means changing the air filter and exhaust. I have to re jet the carburetor. OldMiniBikes sells the jet kit for a Predator 212 and I was wondering if it will work on the Tillotson...
  14. Sean B.

TAV30 Torque converter

What's the biggest rear sprocket you can use with a torque converter ?
  15. Sean B.

5 HP Briggs carburetor

Will a 5 HP Briggs carburetor work on a 3.5 HP , I have been told a lot of Parts are interchangeable.
  16. Sean B.

Scrub brake pad

Anyone know where you can get a scrub brake pad. OldMiniBikes Warehouse is out of stock. Tried Ebay and a few others, no luck.
  17. Sean B.

Mini bike parts

Last year my wife ordered a large amount of parts for me for Christmas from a guy out of Texas somewhere. He had the best deals on everything but had a hundred dollar minimum order. Does it ring a bell with anyone ? She doesn't recall who it was. Would like to order from him again.
  18. Sean B.

Engine vibration

I recently put a new Predator 212 on my Bonanza Mini Bike frame. It runs like a champ, but it has a lot of vibration throughout the whole bike. Would rubber motor mounts help to alleviate some of it ? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  19. Sean B.

Subaru EX17

I have a Subaru Robin EX17 that runs great as long as the choke is on. Any idea's why ?
  20. Sean B.

Subaru Robin EX17

I just installed a fuel pump on a Predator 212cc thanks to all of your assistance. Now I want to install one on my Mini bike with a Subaru Robin EX17. It has a remote tank and needs the fuel pump. The valve cover is very different than the Predator. I am not sure where to drill the hole for the...