Search results

1. 09thirteen96

Black Friday

Trying to score some deals this Black Friday to tend to this hobby of mine. Which websites usually host sales this time of year? Personally I'm looking for a good deal on Billet Flywheels & Rods, Valve Springs, Brakes, just anything to juice up the ole Pred 212! Feel free to use this thread to...
  2. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Breather kit ?

I have 2 quick questions. First, is my predator engine gonna be fine without the linkage lever? By fine I mean is it going to stop me from making future mods? I took my bike to a shop for help connecting the throttle and when I got it back the lever was no longer there but the throttle is...
  3. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Vent filter ?

I have 2 quick questions. First, is my predator engine gonna be fine without the linkage lever? By fine I mean is it going to stop me from making future mods? I took my bike to a shop for help connecting the throttle and when I got it back the lever was no longer there but the throttle is...
  4. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Vent filter?