Search results

1. B

Torque converter flew off, shaft is broken

I have a Massimo MB200 with the 196cc engine. Earlier this summer the bolt holding my torque converter on broke off in the shaft, spilling the torque converter all over the road. I ordered a new pulley, removed the bolt with an easy out, and replaced everything. Everything seemed okay...
  2. B

Coleman runability issues

So the last two years, our Coleman 100X was the smoothest running mini bike we had and the one that hadn't been ridden much. Not this summer lol. So the last week or so it's been running like crap. I did all the typical simple fixes. I drained the gas tank and replaced it with fresh gas. I...
  3. B

Coleman CT200U-EX shock length?

Can somebody please physically measure the length of a shock on their Coleman CT200U-EX? Thank you.
  4. B

Trouble finding a replacement shock for Massimo MB200 Warrior

I was riding Sunday in a field of tall grass. There must've been a low area in the land that I couldn't see because my front tire went down and I flew off. Fortunately I fell into soft grass. I picked my bike up and the handlebars were crooked. I got home to see that my driver's side...
  5. B

How long has a belt been lasting for Chinese torque converter?

So I did the torque converter install on my Massimo MB200. Overall I can say it's pretty awesome. My overall satisfication of the mini bike and riding around is much higher. I did a pretty good job of lining up the belt. My foreman and maintenance guy at work both agreed it looked lined up...
  6. B

Torque converter just came in. Chain length question.

I was debating doing the torque converter install tonight. Im not scared haha. Just crossed my mind though, is the stock chain on a MB200 perfect length, too long or too short? I just do t want to start the install tonight if i dont have the parts required to complete it. Thanks very much.
  7. B

I got that itch. The mini bike itch

So in 11 days I have gotten 3 different mini bikes (Monster Moto 80cc, Coleman CC100X, Massimo MB 200) and done tens of hours of research. My wife's Moto 80 is a dog. It'll barely get her up a hill and she's 5'1" 110 lbs. I need a huge start on the Moto 80cc to get up the hill where as the...
  8. B

3 new mini bikes this week and the Coleman CC100X impressed me today

So last Sunday at the store Stock and Field I picked up a Massimo MB200 for $642 out the door. I was stoked as this was considerably cheaper than anywhere else and it doesn't appear there are too many options at the moment. Most stores within a 100 mile radius are sold out as are the big...
  9. B

Picking up my Massimo MB200 in a couple hours! I have a couple questions please.

First of all I was wondering what headlight bulb is in the Baja, Coleman, and Massimo mini bikes? Something tells me that they arent super bright and think I'm going to replace it immediately. I was also curious how loud they are? I'm guessing that they gotta be slightly quieter than a...