Search results

1. Vince Meal

Any one know where to get one of these?

Can someone point me to one of these that's not $17? Seems a little high to me, if not I'll buy the one on amazon for that price.
  2. Vince Meal

Mbx10 Build

I picked up this bike for a friend who wanted me to build them a bike, It's a motovox mbx10. I slapped a stage 1 predator on it and have it set up on risers for the torque converter but the chain roller in the pic above is in the way, Should I just chop that off and run the chain straight to...
  3. Vince Meal

How to extend belt life

I seem to go through a lot of 30 series belts. I do ride pretty rough and pop lots of wheelies, etc. I'm running a chinese t.c and chinese belts the 3 for $20 off of amazon. It seems like I wear one out in about a month and when they stretch out too much the front end doesn't want to pop up...
  4. Vince Meal

196cc or 212 build

Hey everyone! I've currently got a coleman bt200 with a 212 hemi predator on it, and a ct200 frame I want to put a bike together with. I wanted to do an engine build to go with the new bike so was wondering what the best option would be 196cc clone or a another 212 predator? My engine budget is...