Search results

1. zefer

Still in the game

So I posted up about my recent stolen bikes and the good resolution....so time to get going on...next This bike started out with a GPS rascal " lite" frame This little one is going to be what the gray rascal was supposed to be but I never got a chance to for obvious reasons It's a roller now. I...
  2. zefer

Great insurance

So in less than a week I had 3 of the nicest custom mini bikes…that I built stolen from my trailer. I posted about it in an earlier post. I took a shot in the dark and reached out to my insurance company and submitted a claim on my homeowners policy. I got a phone call yesterday from an agent. I...
  3. zefer

Fkrs stole 3

I came into work this morning to find my 5x9 trailer open and my 3 beautiful mini bikes are gone !!! I feel like someone kicked me in the balls !! I’m missing a little rascal…a full size rascal and a mega Moto 80 I’ve posted text and photos and I’ll attach photos again They were stolen on...
  4. zefer

It’s done what’s next

Well here it is complete and ready for fun. I am not sure about the earls front end it feels strange and does not offer much more than a rigid front end..dunno I have a complete hydraulic suspension with single disc brakes finished in the colors of the bike. It’s not a big deal to swap and...
  5. zefer

The hybrid- kind of

I have been busy this past winter here in Baltimore. I want to share some of the coolest parts of the latest build I am playing with.not that they’re all not the coolest ! I started with a rascal frame and a baby earls ( leading link ) front end. I dry fitted the bike and did some minor...
  6. zefer

From the winter comes this

I just finished a custom Mega Moto 80.I got it as a bunch of boxes most of which got trashed but I did get a solid frame to work with.The majority of bits and pieces got powder coated “illusion cherry “ looks great in natural light. The engine started out as a Tilly 212E It’s a stage 4 with...
  7. zefer

Murray wanted

Looking for a Murray track 2 in decent shape ?
  8. zefer

Custom motovox 80

I am in the process of building a little motovox 80.I just got the frame and assorted parts back from the powder coating shop The main color is a prismatic powder…illusion cherry. I had a bunch of stuff cericoated as well picked it all up at 1 yesterday and by 4 pm I had this. I will keep...
  9. zefer

My one off motovox 80

I don’t really post much but I think I owe it to the forum that’s been awesome to be associated to contribute So I’ll tell you what’s been going on in my garage. I started with a mega moto bare roller ( which I think is a really versatile chassis which lends itself to some creative fabrication...
  10. zefer

Murray track 2

Don’t know where me post went about the Murray track 2 but I’m looking for one I’ll consider a rough roller to a done bike Thanks
  11. zefer

Murray track 2

I am looking for a Murray track 2 for a project I have in mind I’ll consider any thing in any condition