Search results

1. P

Scrub Brake

Band Brakes for Go Karts and Mini Bikes like the one in this link? if you google it you will fine almost anything you will eer need for you mini or to mod your mini.
  2. P

Spark Plug keeps fouling

you know what!!! try to run a higher octain fuel and see how it runs... jut a thought
  3. P

Spark Plug keeps fouling

your problem is your kawasaki engine!!! hahaha its prob blow by (oil getting past the rings) as yellow hand said you dont have to much control with the carb and if you had a blown head gasket it would run like hahahaha when it dose run...
  4. P

Broken funs on the flywheel?

RISK!!!!! your full of crap its a 5 hp briggs maybe pushing 4,500 rpm the most that will happen it is wheel will out if balence and even then it still wouldnt be enough to go BOOM
  5. P

Bigger clutch??

if it fits the shaft then it is ment for that engine...
  6. P

how fast can everyones mini bike go??

strong welds on the frame, speed rated tires and bearings, and strong heat rated wheele shafts. if you have that you should be fine. ask minidragbike what tires he has on his mini bikes
  7. P

old 3.5 hp briggs air filter

dude look up your engine model number on the briggs and stratton web site, you will find everything for a briggs there or even www.weingartz.com you can call them and they will send you anything ever made for a briggs.
  8. P

clones engines

MDB, how mant times do you think you have anwsered this same question about a honda clone??? you would think that people would look in the oldminibike history books before posting that over asked question
  9. P

What is it?

i dont know what it is but good luck dude!
  10. P

would this honda be any good?

GTO thoes hondas are fun on mini bikes the only thing you have to do is MOD the exhust so it doesnt blow back up in your face. i had one a few years ago and all i did is get some pipe and run it down and under the mini bike. put for the most part they are a good engine... also if or when you...
  11. P

pepboys mini-baja

post some pics of you mini that always help minidragbike and others help you out with questions that you might have...
  12. P

A diesel mini?

what no link?
  13. P

What oil do YOU use?

GTO, if your ever around metro detroit, ill buy you a better dinner then a patty;)
  14. P

What oil do YOU use?

it sounds like GTO is a big spender? anyway 10 W30 is all you need Synthetic is a waste unless your going over 5,000 RPM the only difference between the two is that synthetic doesnt break down at high RPM's and it is recamended that you change the oil every 50 hours anyway so it would be nothing...
  15. P

Honda clone

MDB, can you find a link to that 15HP clone?
  16. P

A diesel mini?

bio-diesel????? DIESEL?????? yeah you could pull other mini bikes out of a ditch but you sure will be the slowest one on the block... a 2.5HP B&S will be faster and more fun then a diesel... sorry but just the sound of a diesel and mini bike together pushed the wrong button, i dont know why but...
  17. P

Honda clone

damn,,, or maybe torque your way 6 feet under lol just kidding, can you send me a link about that engine and where to get one?
  18. P

Mini Bike Frame Mock up

building a engine from scrap isnt as easy as it sounds... most if not all small engines come from a cast or mold and then are machined finished meaning the leftover casting is cleaned up and machined out of the crank case and cooling fins and then all the holes are taped and parts are added. in...
  19. P

Mini Bike Frame Mock up

HAHA i agree! use the tires that you have... you will just have to replace them after a few hard stops or turns anyways. no but really if your going to going more then 25-30 MPH then you should have a speed rated tire. minidragbike and I are only telling you this because its not worth getting...
  20. P

What do you do?

dude you can go to www.ebay.com , www.craigslist.com , www.google.com . it all depends on how much your willing to pay and how much you want to build or rebuild your self. but you best bet would be looking for a recreational store near you or go on craigslist, go to your state and city or majer...