Search results

1. J

My beach cart

I made a cart for when we went camping at the beach at Christmas time (only just got round to taking photos of it). Its made from 2 hand trucks, front axle from a JD RX75, some left over fence palings and 2 extra wheels(cause it looked better with duels on the back). We used it to carry our 2...
  2. J

My bike stand

I decided that I'd make a stand for working on my mini bike I got some epoxy chip board (thanks Dad) which looks more like a hard plastic for the top which I haven't cut up yet
  3. J

kirby Tecumseh 3.5hp?

I'm looking for some info about this engine, mainly the equivalent Tecumseh engine as I want to pull the engine apart to check it but I want to fit new gaskets after. I did find a small tag on the engine: E1026 24293 Also stamped on a casting(which I guess is the date) 19-0-55
  4. J

Briggs disassembly and assembly

This site I found shows disassembly and assembly of a Briggs motor that you might find interesting UofWindsorEngineManual
  5. J

8HP Briggs problem

I've got a Bolens Horse with a 8HP IC Briggs engine when I got it it was leaking petrol every where and blowing back out the carb so i've: Adjusted the valve clearance for the intake valve (now at 006") as it was being held open (the exhaust was ok) The float bowl gasket and the gasket...
  6. J

My new purchase

Here's my latest purchase a Deckson Dare Devil and a pic of what I want it to look like, looks like most of the parts are there less the motor.:smile:
  7. J

custom sprockets

Has anyone had there own custom sprockets laser cut, water cut, etc.?? If yes then what did you cut them out of?
  8. J

Pipe/Tube

What wall thickness are you using on your frames?
  9. J

Smokey Honda

I got a 2nd hand GX120 (it was cheep) for my minibike project but the motor smokes (white smoke). It starts first pull every time, it runs well (it was running for about 1/2hr) it not over full with oil. Does anyone have any suggestions to make it smoke less.
  10. J

Honda GX120 carb/governor linkages and springs

I got a 2nd hand Honda GX120 that has got a few springs/linkages missing from the throttle/governor/carb. I still want the governor connected as my kids will be riding the bike (once it's finished) Could someone post some pics of the stock throttle/governor/carb springs/linkages
  11. J

Powell Challenger Replica

I want to build a Powell Challenger replica but I would like some measurements from a frame and I also need the width of the frame at the widest point.:smile:
  12. J

Honda Workshop Manual

Does anyone have a link or able to email me a Honda workshop manual for the GX120??
  13. J

Using a vertical motor on a mini bike

Has anyone successfully used a vertical motor on a mini bike?
  14. J

Specs of your minibike

whats your HP, gear ratio, wheel size? Just trying to get an idea before building my project.