My beach cart

I made a cart for when we went camping at the beach at Christmas time (only just got round to taking photos of it).
Its made from 2 hand trucks, front axle from a JD RX75, some left over fence palings and 2 extra wheels(cause it looked better with duels on the back).
We used it to carry our 2 youngest Liam(15months) and Isabella(3) and all the body boards, buckets and shovels etc that our 3 older kids Bridgette(10), Emma(7) and Lily(7) needed to take to the beach, I even got to have a ride in it too.

zeeman

On a similar note, I restored my daughter's old Radio Flyer wagon for our grandchildren. Now I have another use for it. Beach Kart. Thanks for the idea.

Big Jim

I use a Berlin wagon for camping, makes picking up firewood and other stuff much lazier... has the same wagon steering your has. I got it for aSTEAL otherwise I wouldn't own one!

Well that sure beats 10 trips to the auto, as we all seem to take way too much stuff with us when we go out for fun.
Steve
It's not normally a problem taking stuff from the car to the beach the problem is when we go back to the car after everyone has collected their "treasures" from the beach and can't carry the other stuff back.

I was thinking about making removable sides like yours zeeman and Big Jim which would have made it a lot easier to pack into the covered trailer that we were using but I was running short on time and finished it a 1/2 hour before we have to pack the trailer.
I was thinking that I should make a draw bar to attach it to the rideon mower once the engine is back together

buckeye

I need a beach cart bad. My wife needs 3 bags, 2 umbrellas, 2 different kinds of chairs, a cooler, a h2o smaller cooler, and then i need my 1 chair. I need a cart.:laugh:

Big Jim

it was great when i had a fold down and had to take the gray wash water and the porta potty to the tanks.. i am a lazy american...
I still make room for a wagon, i have a radio flyer, a metal one that i use to cook my dutch ovens in