Search results

1. Richard W.

briggs intek carb

looking for a new carb for a 6.5 intek engine.these # are on the blower housing 4bsxs.2051 hf. 275821.Are these what i need to id this engine?
  2. Richard W.

Heald fender ideas for VT5

My VT5 could use a couple fenders.Not trying to restore it just ad something that looks ok.Placed an ad in wanted section,just looking for any ideas or suggestions.
  3. Richard W.

Heald VT5 fenders needed

Looking for both fenders for my Heald VT5.Dont have to be perfect,something that can be repaired and used is fine. Also if anyone knows of something that can be modded to work please let me know. Thanks
  4. Richard W.

trk a verter help needed

My Bird Romper 3 wheeler has i think a cat 99 tork a verter.Before I disassembled everything it seemed like the driven wasnt working right.Seemed to be opening too soon and killing the power but im not sure.What would i look for visually to inspect? Im about ready to put the engine back on and...
  5. Richard W.

Bird 3 wheeler prepping plastics

Working on my little Bird 3 wheeler the plastic body and fender look kinda dingy.Anyone had any luck cleaning and painting this kind of plastic?Its just some sort of flimsy plastic. Will vinyl paint or bumper paint work for this?Already painted the frame,forks and wheels etc. (royal...
  6. Richard W.

carb problem

Finally started working on my Bird 3 wheeler.Got the engine out to get it ready and it wont run unless i give it a shot of brake clean.Ive cleaned the carb out about 3 or 4 times no change.It was running fine when put up (1.5 years ago).This is a tecumseh 4.0 power sport engine and very low...
  7. Richard W.

baja heat bearings

What size are the wheel bearings for the big baja bikes?Where can i find them? Thanks..
  8. Richard W.

wider tires

Anybody running wider tires on there Baja Heat,Warrior etc.? Thinking about running 18/8.50x8 golf cart tires,either on both ends or just on back. Anyone have any pics with different tires?Mainly looking for ideas for mine.
  9. Richard W.

Briggs 5hp intake manifold

Where can i get an intake to run a different carb on a 5 hose flathead?The tank is in the way for what im trying to do. Could i run a carb like on the Intek engines?The engine is stock. Any ideas or suggestions welcome.
  10. Richard W.

Briggs gas tank

Looking for a 5hp Briggs tank and gov. rods.I have a carb but if price is reasonable ill take the whole thing.Its the older type with pull out choke and air cleaner with a screw through it. Thanks Richard
  11. Richard W.

5hp Briggs gas tank

Trying to use a 5hp Briggs (flathead) on my bird 3 wheeler.The gas tank is in the way of the tav and interferes with the brake arm.Is there a tank that will clear?Will the 5hp carb work (with mods) on an old 2.5hp or 3hp tank?I know i can use an adapter intake and use a different carb but wanted...
  12. Richard W.

Briggs air cleaner

Looking for an air cleaner for a 5 hp flat head.Its the 60s and 70s style,flat with a screw throught it. If you have one please let me know!!
  13. Richard W.

Bird 3 wheeler

Bought it a couple weeks ago.Seems to be original except engine (got the original in the deal) 4hp now came with 3.5hp tecumseh.They both run but need carbs cleaned from sitting. Someone welded a piece of angle on back for a trailer or something.Looks like itll come off with a lil work...
  14. Richard W.

Manco big cat

Got a Manco big cat a couple weeks ago.I want to put fork bearings in it. Are all big cats the same?Its in fairly good shape except forks are loose.Any body know where to get these bearings at?It was originally green if that matters.Thanks for any help!!! Any way to tell what year model...
  15. Richard W.

big cat forks

Cant find the sight with parts.Could use forks and bearings for the neck and wheels.Also the decals Thanks!!!
  16. Richard W.

My Heald Progress

Got it sorted out enough to ride.Now to clean it up some more then take apart for paint.Wouldnt mind finding a couple fenders for it.
  17. Richard W.

Briggs header

Anybody know where to get a header for a Briggs 6.5 Intek OHV?Put one in my Heald VT5 and want something nice looking.Stock was too tall to work.
  18. Richard W.

cub cadet

Anybody know anything about old cub cadet lawn tractors?Guy offered to trade a 1962 cub cadet for my Sears minibike.Its the complete mower with the deck.I think a 7hp Kohler that runs but smokes.It doesnt look bad but needs tires,thats no problem i work at a tire dealer.Just thought it might...
  19. Richard W.

TAV belt

Need to get a belt for my TAV .I think its #203591A,measures 7.5 in. center of driver to center of driven.Anybody have an East coast supplier to recommend?
  20. Richard W.

Heald brakes

Anybody know where to get a brake band for a 3.5 inch drum? Everything ive found is for 4 inch and bigger.This is for a Heald VT5 and measures 3.5 inches across.Or anywhere to get a 4 inch drum with 5/8 bore?