carb problem

Finally started working on my Bird 3 wheeler.Got the engine out to get it ready and it wont run unless i give it a shot of brake clean.Ive cleaned the carb out about 3 or 4 times no change.It was running fine when put up (1.5 years ago).This is a tecumseh
4.0 power sport engine and very low use.What am i missing?Thanks for any help.

To be honest, if it were me, I'd order a aftermarket adjustable HS40 - HS50 carb. You can get one on eBay for less than $20, and you can tune it run better than the non adjustable carb ever will. If you are hellbent on fixing the original, you probably need to order a complete kit and pull the welch plugs and clean the tiny idle circuit holes. Tecumseh carbs work great when kept clean, but they are more sensitive to getting gummed up, especially when sitting as long as yours has.

Here is what is involved in replacing the welch plugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8_9rl9Jrn4

cleaned it out again ,had to pick up some spray carb cleaner.Blasted everything with little straw and it idles but with choke almost shut.
The only part i didnt get to was behind the little welsh plug on the side.

Tecumseh power it looks like thats where my problem is.Can you post a link to one on ebay,im not finding anything.
Thanks for your help

Thanks but i found them,wow that is cheap barely more than a kit.Guess ill just order one.

Thanks again..
Do yourself a favor and get a 1/4" fuel filter. You can get them at any hardware store or the lawnmower section at Wal-Mart, auto parts stores, etc. Tecumseh carbs like clean fuel. That's true with any carb, but Tecumseh's REALLY don't like it!

Finally got around to installing my new carb yesterday.Just a bit of adjustment and it runs great.
Now gotta get the Bird 3 wheeler ready and put it back on.
Thanks guys..