Search results

1. N

Help stripping paint on 3hp briggs

You can use stripper on the head and block. And bare, rusted metal is nice.
  2. N

baja heat turned trike lol

Damn, you have the nicest trike in the trailerhood.
  3. N

Doodle on the Moon

I can just see a new world land speed record of 128mph for a mini with 6" wheels. I would consider it if I can get leathers that fit over Depends...lol.
  4. N

97cc DB-30 head

You need to post pictures of your built up cam. Did you weld lobes on it and then grind them down with a belt sander?
  5. N

Mini Bike welded from scratch: ELEANOR

I think Hojo is at the point where he can starting selling his creations to the public. At least he doesn't have to worry about the Chinese copying his work.
  6. N

drag racing mini bikes

9.6 isn't really hard to reach with an OHV engine. Hell, a pipe, re-jetted carb, better air filter and a mild port job will get you to 8 ponies. The downside to a flattie is there inability to breath. The flathead design is bad for airflow from the carb into the cylinder. I use to drag race a...
  7. N

drag racing mini bikes

My fifty cent theory is one should look at what works and start there. There's a MC shop not far from me that drag race modified ATVs. They use a snowmobile TC set up. I asked them if they had to use that or was it run what ya brought. The answer was that anything can be used (4 speed gear box...
  8. N

Tomprops New Minibike

Spray one thin coat of rubberized undercoating on it and you have a maintenance free show piece.:thumbsup:
  9. N

Blue Clone bolt on mods, mild to Wild

I was referring to the Hunter website that New Age listed. I don't see any pricing on it at all??
  10. N

clone cant be off choke

Ok, thanks...
  11. N

clone cant be off choke

Is there a translator in the house? My head hurts...
  12. N

I checked out the site and there's no prices anywhere. I guess you call him with your credit card in hand and wait to see how much everything was on the monthly statement.
  13. N

I would recommend the stud bolt kit for the head as well.
  14. N

my firt mini bike project.. i need help

No, you can do it your way.
  15. N

clone cant be off choke

Use a #90 jet.
  16. N

my firt mini bike project.. i need help

Have somebody read the directions to you...
  17. N

My latest project Bike

Nothing like old school!!:thumbsup: Out of all the bike builders, I liked Indian Larry's creations the best.
  18. N

Engine Break-In???

Back when I built my race engines, I had the pistons gas ported. When you get into higher compression ratios or exotic fuels, gas porting is a necessity.
  19. N

Gas tank cap question

GJ, A friend of mine owns a body shop and told me to use Krylon's Fusion paint for plastic. It has an adhesive promoter already in it. I used it on my gas tank and haven't had any issue with gas attacking it or with it flaking off. I would recommend that you let the paint cure for a couple...
  20. N

help ajusting briggs carb please !

Vick, I think you're on the wrong forum. Do you have any photos of your mini bike? Nitro... I think strippers like Briggs...