My latest project Bike

it started off as a stock 1980 Ironhead Sportster. The new frame was built to match the Arlen Ness springer front end. The bars and seat pan were just finished, and the tank is gonna get chopped up a bit.

Nice lookin sporty you got there. I still dig the old ironhead chops. I have a 79 i chopped many years ago. I used a paughco frame and a 4 in over fork. Cant ride it much anymore due to bad surgary on my back but its one of the bikes i dont ever plan on selling.Choppers rule!!!! I dig riding my shovelhead bobber but the old sporty gets way more attention when im out on it. Good luck and take care. jonnybiker

hopefully the seat you get is well cushioned. :thefinger:

a friend of mine had a '50 Harley Panhead (rigid frame, foot clutch, suicide shifter) and he hated riding it. he said it hurt his ass too much.

hell yea man looks good my buddy has a 1950 something pan head rigid frame i helped him stick a 73 pan head high performance engine in that sucker was bad ass. keep up the good work man! :thumbsup:

tomsprops

Hey Banana's don't forget about LaPera seat's just up the street from you on Lankershim . Nobody make a better seat ! I've put down over 100,000 miles on them since I found them in 1999. Here's one still in action over 37 years old !