Search results

1. R

How did you come up with your OldMiniBikes call name?

I'm not sure I should try explaining this.
  2. R

Doughnut Fail!!!!!!

Sounds like your house is a "no fun zone". :ohmy: I hope you're not always this uptight. Dude was just out getting some fresh air and having fun. :bowdown:
  3. R

Heathkit Hill-Topper

If I post a pic, can you help me identify which clutch it has?
  4. R

powerfist 6.5 clone?

I get them from "piss me off auto" all the time. I had my doubts at first, but the motors seem to hold up. The local go kart track uses them too.
  5. R

This is Jose

I call BS. He must be related to one of the idiots at my work. So full of shit you can't believe anything he says. Ever. :)
  6. R

wtd. a part number.

Both those Comet numbers are discontinued. :doah: 200394A and the 200395A Any suggestions? I'd love to ride this thing again. :smile:
  7. R

wtd. a part number.

Hi George. It's the l/ shaped one and in the pic it shows it as a cogged(sp) belt, if that matters. I'm just guessing at that part number because it fits. 5/8" top width and anywhere between 7 1/8" to 8 1/4" center to center. I just had a look at that cat belt and it's like one size to small...
  8. Some backyard abortion I created

Some backyard abortion I created

9. My first one

My first one

10. 1971 Heathkit Hilltopper

1971 Heathkit Hilltopper

11. R

wtd. a part number.

I found two part numbers I could make work, but they're discontinued. Any suggestions? Comet-200394A or 200395A
  12. R

wtd. a part number.

I'm trying to find a current part number for the drive belt for my '71 Heathkit Hilltopper. Any help at all would be great. Thanks. In the owners manual it says it's a 268-24 which isn't helping me at all.
  13. R

Heathkit Hill-Topper

You'll like the Hilltopper. I've got one that I picked up last year.. It even came with regi papers. Last summer we were riding it on the street. Not fast mind you, but we were legally on the road. If someone could shoot me a PM. I need a current part number for the drive belt. Mine...
  14. R

What is your profession?

A rail loader.
  15. R

1971 Hilltopper

This is the one that started my collection. $100 complete minus the engine. A bit of paint and it's good to go. I ride it all the time. :thumbsup:
  16. R

1971 Hilltopper

I couldn't pass it up. $600 $150 up front and $150 a month 'til paid off. How could I say no. I got the original assembly manual, the engine manual for the 5hp Tecumseh and the title. :thumbsup:
  17. R

This is interesting

That has the potential to be quite cool. :smile:
  18. R

1971 Hilltopper

Na, he's a good buddy of mine. He'll cut me a deal. I was thinking on using it to go to the store as well. Just to be different, that's all. :wink:
  19. R

1971 Hilltopper

First off. Hello everybody. :smile: I've already got a few mini bikes and thinking about adding this one to the fleet. I know the seller quite well, he's my neighbour and my old boss) and was just wondering what I should really pay him for it. It runs, needs a bit of carb work, but...