This is Jose

Man is that all it takes to get 80mph?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tV0a_AiPTL0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tV0a_AiPTL0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

vette66_00

OMG the sticker says JDM lmao CRM (Chinese Republic Market) is what it should say. haha what a moron!!!!!!
I like the people say it goes like 80. LOL 80 Yah if it was caught in a tornado and flung into the ocean...

Jose is a winner in sooooo many ways!!! Who the Heck is GUSS?

Last edited:

vette66_00

i think he means in kph, which is about 50 in mph, i believe him. you have to remember foreign countries too!
He says LA not AFRICA lmao!!! "this is Jose from Los Angles" He means MPH he says it " people say it runs about 80 mile per hour" Did I watch the same video everybody else did? Even people in his YouTube account say that hmmmmm

Last edited:

65ShelbyClone

Mikuni carb and turd-welded chrome header do not a fast minibike make.

Judging by the other videos, he's also the type to ride around in front of his house with an irritatingly loud open pipe...

:thefinger:Ha dont make me laugh. the only mods the honda had was no governor and adjusted carb other then that it was stock heck if I still had the traffic tickets I got wen I got pulled over I would post them but that was 5 years ago. Im not here for you ppl to believe me or not Im here for the minibikes plus Im not trying to support joses 80mph minibike fantasy. Oh and how in the hell would I know jose If I live all the way down here in miami florida? lol keep trolling. Not trying to come off as an a$$ here.

Last edited: