Search results

1. sharkman126

Baja DB-30 Tires(Replacement)

Hey yall. My DB-30 has a bald ass tire and I was wondering if anyone know where I can get a replacement one? I really do not wanna order from baja because there service sucks and they over charge. I have heard you can get a replacement one at tractor supply store. If anyone has any info please...
  2. sharkman126

Help

Hey I just bought my Harbor Freight 6.5hp to install on my DB-30! I also got a clutch for it! If anyone has any help on how to mount these please let me know, also if anyone knows how to do the throttle linkage please let me know. A finally if any of you live in near Apex, Durham, Raleigh NC the...
  3. sharkman126

Briggs 4hp vertical shaft

Hey guys, i just took a 4hp briggs off my old lawnmower. Its a vertical shaft and runs good but i have no idea what to do with it. Anyone got any ideas or what have you guys done with a vertical shaft engine. Any help would be appreciated thanks. O yea and the shaft has a little thing on the end...
  4. sharkman126

Doodle bug motor

I have a doodle bug DB-30 Baja 2.8 Horse motor. The spark plug hole is cross threaded. Its the complete engine except for that. 25$ plus shipping
  5. sharkman126

Stocker bent valve

I have a little stocker 97cc Baja, I put the spark plug in Waaaaay to tight when apparently the engine was on the exhaust stroke, therefore it bent the valve and makes a hissing sound out the exhaust port during the compression stroke. I am wondering if you can buy a new valve for it. I know you...
  6. sharkman126

Help DB-30 engine mount bolts

hey, dose anyone know how to remove the engine mounting bolts of the DB-30? If so how did you do it? Did you have to use a power wrench or what? and what size are the bots? thanks
  7. sharkman126

DB-30 tires

hey, Dose anyone know were I can buy a new tires for the DB-30? I dont wont to buy them off of baja site because there pretty pricey and I dont wont to pay shipping. Thanks
  8. sharkman126

twist throttle

hey i am in need of twist throttle! dose anyone know were to buy a cheep one of dose anyone have any for sell i need one that wont brake but for a fair amount of money. Thanks
  9. sharkman126

DB-30 Seat Bolts

Hey i lost the seat bolts for my stock db-30. Dose anyone know were to get some new replacement bolts at a fair price?? If not dose anyone know what size the bolts are. Head up if you take you seat off for some reason like i did make sure you put the bolts back on tight. I hand screwed them in...
  10. sharkman126

6.5 hp clone GX200

dose anyone have a GX200 for sell?? I dont wont to pay a big amount.
  11. sharkman126

DB-30 Chain

Is it just mine or dose everyones stock chain rattle on the stock motor. I have adjusted the chain adjuster thing all the way and it still lose. Is the idle speed to high?? What about the chain is to long can anyone tell me??
  12. sharkman126

Help Help

Were is a good place to buy a stock Honda GX200 Clone?? I need it at the lowest price possible and i need all of the available upgrade to fit it. Im not a pro with this stuff but i know that my stock db-30 needs more power. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
  13. sharkman126

Honda GX200

were is a good place to buy a honda GX200 clone??
  14. sharkman126

Stock Baja DB-30

Hey all i am new to this. I am just wondering if there is any stock upgrades for the stock engine on the db-30. Like air filters and other things. Thanks for you help :scooter:http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/images/smilies/scooter.gif