Search results

1. C

My Manco Thunderbird Restoration

I started out with a stock Manco Thunderbird Minibike that had seen better days. I opted for the Harbor Freight 6.5HP Honda Clone motor to replace the Tecumseh 3.5HP. Everything is stock and will stay stock on the motor. I tore the bike completely down and had it powercoated a satin black...
  2. C

Crack in Plastic Gas Tank

I have an old Manco Tank for my Thunderbird. It is in good condition but in has a small hairline crack around one of the mounting holes. In the picture, it's at the bottom of the hole. It about 3/4" long and goes to the hole. I am not sure if it goes into the hole or not. What would be a...
  3. C

new engine questions

Good deal...thanks.
  4. C

$99 clone coupon up for grabs

It was in a catalog...the sale ends Oct 26, I believe. In the store they were on sale for $119.99....still a killer deal. You should still be able to use a 20% off coupon, if you have one. They also offered me 20% off if I got the protection plan, but I didn't....would've only saved about 3...
  5. C

new engine questions

Here is what I'm working with.......wire hanging down at the top is from the ignition coil.
  6. C

new engine questions

So remove the box and don't hook up the oil sensor and just hook the kill switch to the ignition coil wire?
  7. C

new engine questions

I just got my new Clone engine last night. I was pulling the pull crank cover to paint it. I unhooked the wires from the kill switch. One of the wires pulled from the bullet connectors. I continued to unplug everything else and then noticed a second wire. I am not sure where they go now...
  8. C

$99 clone coupon up for grabs

I finally was able to get a clone motor from HF yesterday....$108 out the door. I tried to use my 20% coupon with $99 coupon, but they wouldn't take it...hell I tried.
  9. C

new t-bird

I know this post is old but I would like to know this as well..........
  10. C

Where to buy?

I see that Harbor Freight has the Greyhound engines now. Didn't they sell the Champion line before?
  11. C

clone throttle hookup secrets!

Post #17 in this thread http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/49838-post15.html
  12. C

Harbor Freight 6.5HP Clones on SALE again. Get your COUPON here.

I'm sure they will...might be a little while, since they ran the $99 then a $102 within about a week of each other.