new engine questions

I just got my new Clone engine last night. I was pulling the pull crank cover to paint it. I unhooked the wires from the kill switch. One of the wires pulled from the bullet connectors. I continued to unplug everything else and then noticed a second wire. I am not sure where they go now. It was one of the pair that crimp together into one female bullet connector. The manual shows wiring diagram but it doesn't show the little gold looking device on the side of the crankcase. It has a yellow and a black wire coming out of it. The manual shows the kill switch, ignition coil, and the oil sensor. What it the little box? Does anyone have a pick the their wiring?

the little black box attached to the case is part of the low oil sensor. i'm pretty sure the yellow wire goes to it. you could just remove it though since it isn't necessary.

ViperR

Yes, Remove it because with turns and up & down hills, it will kill the engine. Just make sure you check the oil often at level if it's mounted at an angle.

the black wire goes to the kill switch.

unbolt the gold colored chingas and toss it in the garbage. you can just cut the yellow wire where it's going into the case. if you're feeling adventurous, open up the case and remove the sensor. leave the bolt with the wire going into it there. i just cut the wire on the inside of the case. the sensor in the case is held in by two 8mm (might be 10mm, can't remember) bolts.

if you ever plan on installing a billet rod it has to be removed anyways.