1960s

1. C

New here-inquiring any interest in a vintage early 1960's Scat Kitty

Hello there! I have a vintage early 1960's Scat Kitty that I am interested in selling. This was my father's mini bike when he was a young boy! This would be a great parts bike for a rare mini bike for sure. Please see pics and pm me if you are interested. I have a good idea what I would like to...
  2. markus

NOS 1960's FOX/GoKart kickstand campus others

NOS still in the remains of the original bag #201-258, as a bonus I will throw in an original but used #201-260 mount bracket that the single downtube frames used. I only have parts listings for the Campus/go kart cycle/Wards Go cycle frames. but the frames in the 60's were setup pretty...
  3. james ackerman

Early 1960's tecumseh 6 h.p. sample engine.

I'm posting this for sale here first before taking it to ebay. I'm setting the price at $500 cause Im sure it's a rare piece and collectable. I can't find any info on any others out there on the interwebs. Any questions please ask!!
  4. Eliminator

Wanted: Home made DIY mini from the 1960s made from bicycles...

Looking for a do it yourself, homemade DIY mini made from the plans popular mechanics and boys life used to offer around 1965 66 using old bicycle frames. A lot of the plans called them Scoot'r-bike. The more unique and features the better. Made a few as a kid. Rather find one from the era...
  5. M

Lil Indian 1960s on eBay

Hello, I am selling this on eBay. Prob had the price too high on first run so just lowered it. Maybe I lower again if it doesn't sell. Never got a chance to restore and need to clean house of broken things.... Search: Lil Indian Minibike 1960's Model 300 400 500 Project Mini Bike My...
  6. A

1960s Cushman trailster

No motor, bad tires....rough but $100 bill
  7. ratsrods

1960's Clark Cyclops

Cyclops minibike by Clark, nicely restored, completely sandblasted and powder coated with all original parts except engine, which all parts are powder coated gloss black as well. Honda GX200 stage1 engine from NR Racing, split dual header pipe. Bike is very fast. No expense or effort spared...
  8. B

I just Bought This Too For My Kid(s) Seller Claimed Late 1960s Cat Slingshot

Hi, I bought this last week for my oldest daughter. It runs but has some issues like everything that age. Engine leaks a teeny bit of oil after running but it's just a gasket problem, lacks kill switch, bolt for air cleaner is stripped, etc and other minor things. Seller was a nice guy for...
  9. R

Vintage 1960"s Vintage Restored Cyclop"s

Vintage 1960's Cyclops Nice Mini Bike Bonanza Lil Indian Rupp Doodle Bug | eBay
  10. nds1968

1960s go kart project

Not mine, https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/snw/5380124749.html 1960s. Rupp. Complete kart. With turbine wheels. 2 hp motor needs work. Not running. Overall condition is good would be a nice restoration project. Asking 400. But will take best offer.
  11. LSCustoms

DECEMBER 2015 Mini Bike of the Month, CarPlayLB's "Home Run" 1960s Quarter Horse

The December 2015 Mini Bike of the Month is CarplayLB's "Home Run" 1960s Quarter Horse
  12. Radford46

Old 1960's Car Craft ads

Didn't know if these had been put up before or not but here they are again if they have.
  13. H

Taco Mini Bike Vintage 1960s 70s - $700

There is so much to love with this one. Three bikes in one is probably the reason for the steep asking price.
  14. bwherry1721

1960's Sportsman 700 Trail Scooter

Inherited 1960's Sportsman 700 Trail Scooter kept in old barn for 35 plus years. Only 1500 made in Denver, CO. Anyone have one or heard of this bike? Here are some pics of when it was pulled out of the barn and after cleaning it up a bit. Hoping to restore it but would love some guidance on...
  15. countstevula

Got some cool things recently...

Got 3 cool things recently.... #1. Another Terra cat! Not the right motor, and many other parts. But has the chain guard which will be reproduced from this one. #2. Bearkat Twister from Tim Wilson. Heck of a guy to boot! #3. 1960s simplex go kart. Dual engine...
  16. J

Lil Indian Brake Replacement/Substitute??

Does anyone know if the item for sale here on Ebay will bolt onto a 1960's Lil Indian 6000 Grand Series? Brake Caliper Cable Go Kart GoCart Mini Bike Minibike | eBay
  17. R

Goodyear Tires/wheel 4.10-3.50-5 NOS

I have two Goodyear tire/wheel set up"s. 4.10--3.50--5 New Old Stock from 1960"s $95.00 for one , or two for 175.00 plus shipping.
  18. roccosbike

This is a nice little Arco

VINTAGE MINI BIKE That is a 1960s Tecumseh engine on there.
  19. T

WTB 1960's BUG or Blitz go kart project

Looking for a 1960's vintage BUG or BLITZ go kart project. my father had one as a kid and would like to relive his youth. thanks JIM
  20. I

Possibly from the 1960s - What is it?

Thoughts?