212cc predator

1. smadolf

2 Megamoto 212cc minibike questions about wheel/light bulb APPRICIATE HELP

Hey all! I hope you all are great. I have a question, i got two 212cc minibike, both of them suddenly has gotten wobbing backwheels. I cant understand why or how this could have happened since i havent used them so much. All I can think of that I did diffrently is i tried to tension the...
  2. G

Newbie questions.... doodlebug and predator 212cc

Hey all, newbie here. never been into minibikes and engines much, but i saw a baja doodlebug at a garage sale and it was too good to pass up. i bought a 212cc predator engine from harbour freight and am planning to put it in. any advice, extra things i need to buy, etc? advice would be much...
  3. CJdoodlebug90

How Much Horsepower? Gear ratio?

I have a 212cc non hemi and I want to know how much hp im making. And once I know how much hp im making I need suggestions on 1/8 gear ratio (clutch to sprocket) Currently have 12t clutch 70t sprocket Dyno cams - mod2 18lbs springs (26lbs on the way) E tube and .32 jet 2 degree timing key...
  4. CJdoodlebug90

1.3 ro ker arms wuth stock guide plate??????

Bought 1.3 rockers and didnt get plate for it cuz affordablegokarts said you could modify stock plate....... what is the mod I have to do?..... Cut out the slots where rods go? Idk
  5. J

I need help with my 212cc predator!!

ok so I have a 212cc predator with a jet kit from OldMiniBikes warehouse and an air filter from studz.... and it is running terrible for some reason! the only thing I did was change those 2 things. When I go full throttle it feels like something is holding it back... like not enough air or something. Can...
  6. CaptNugget

Predator 212cc air filter help..

Hi, have a 212cc Predator on my Trisport TS-110 Riding it today i tipped it and the cover for the air filter broke off i cannot find a stock one and wish i could, i seen an 'aftermarket' one on ebay but am cautious about buying it. anyone have an aftermarket one and could comment on it...
  7. F

Going out for a ride(Helmet-cam)

Hi! This is me riding my restored 150cc pocketbike, my friend is riding a Cat 300X minibike. Enjoy the video! Going out for a ride - YouTube
  8. F

My Cat 300x Minibike

Cat 300x Minibike This is my Cat300x, i bought the frame and wheels for $20!! It was an amazing deal, anyways here is a video of me doing a walkaround. :) 6.5Hp Minibike - YouTube
  9. S

HF 212cc 6.5 hp Predator Engine Mods & questions

So I got the motor from a friend and it ran but it had been sitting for a while in the rain and shit so it needed to be cleaned up.. I cleaned the carb, than I removed the governor and put a screw in the top of the block.. Next I began to get a throttle linkage going.. Put in a new return...
  10. Squisherton

It has begunn!!! (build pics)

I am currently in the process of my first mini bike build. I found a frame (i think it's a bird wren) in the area for $75 and HF was having a sale on predators so i went and got the 212cc. It's been about a month and so far the motor's been disassembled and waiting to get beefed up with a stud...
  11. TKEminirider

new guy from texas.

ive done a couple of mini bike projects and am working on a third. check it out and let me know what you guys think and maybe a couple of suggestions.6.5 Monster Minibike - YouTube