bc1300sh

1. T

Bonanza Hodaka BC1300SH Minibike -- Refurbished - $3900

Complete restoration with correct E code Hodaka Ace 100 motor. Motor has fresh re-bore, new piston and rings. New everything to include tires, tubes, bearings, controls, jack shafts, sprockets, chains, front fork bellows rubber, seat, re-finished wheels, correct paint and hardware. New...
  2. D

Bonanza BC1300sh gas tank dimensions?

I have restored a 1968 Bonanza BC 1300SH with Hodaka motor. It came out great but I am not happy with the gas tank figment. Can anyone tell me the exact dimensions of the originally installed gas tank? Any help would be appreciated. I would also be interested in purchasing an original...
  3. D

Need help to finish Bonanza BC1300SH

I am just about ready to fire up my 18 mo Bonanza build. Only things holding me up I need help with. 1. Wiring - I assume the 2 wire bundle coming from the motor goes to the coil. I have the correct kill switch. How do I wire that? What size wire do you guys use? Any one got pics of how...
  4. D

Bonanza BC1300SH Fork Boots Question

I just put together the forks for my BC1300SH build. I bought new fork boots from OldMiniBikes. Does anyone have any tips on how to get them on? One person I asked told me they put grease on the forks and work them up on the forks. That worked but now they wont stay in place. Any and all...
  5. D

Bonanza BC1300sh bolts question

I am building a Bonanza BC1300SH from scratch. I am in need of most of the bolts for assembly. Can anyone tell me the exact bolt sizes for the following? Neck Bolt Axel Bolts Rear shock bolts (top and bottom) Fender bolts Hodaka motor mount bolts (the bolts that hold the mounts to the...
  6. Msdixie

1967 Bonanza BC1300SH

1967 Bonanza sold