build off 2012

1. S

Custom Mini Snow Bike build

I have an Old minibike frame (witch the mark and model is unknown). The frame is in rough shape, it has a few cracks and surface rust spots. The jack shaft bearings and wheel bearings are seized, and the tires have no thread left. the rear shocks are finished, and there a MANY parts missing...
  2. S

Blue Raven minibike build

This vintage minibike is my second Restoration I'm going to do, the mark and model is unknown, so it will be a partly "custom build"... (I Named it the Blue Raven) I'm planning to Either replace or get rid of the Jack-shaft because the the sprocket is missing the teeth and the bearings are...
  3. S

Red Rocket Project

I recently got a vintage Minibike... in good shape but not the best, bent handle bars, cracked frame, and some missing parts. I will be Restoring this bike from now until the summer, i will try to keep it as original as possible. the engine is an old 3.5 G100 Honda Flathead, it has a...
  4. YOOP

TEAM T'N'T vintage class build off 2012

Sorry for entering so late. My 8 year old son wants us to enter.:thumbsup: He recieved a tool kit from his grampa for his birthday and used it to take apart our scat cat.he really enjoys looking at all the minibikes and projects on this site.these are the parts we have as of now.the frame and...