1" TAV driver clutch

Ok guys, I picked up a TAV 2 the other night and it is for a 1" shaft. I do not have a 1" shaft engine nor do I want one. I am looking for someone who needs one of these and that has a 3/4" TAV driver that will trade straight up with shipping. Anyone? I think it is a good deal for anyone willing to trade only because just like with cent. clutches, the 1" was more expensive than the 3/4" and I do not believe it was as commonly used by people. I can send pics if someone is interested. I am in WI.

I read somewhere that there is a place that sells adapters. They have a key built on the inside, and a groove on the outside. Look around for something like that. Scott.

mybiz

3/4 To 1"

Ok guys, I picked up a TAV 2 the other night and it is for a 1" shaft. I do not have a 1" shaft engine nor do I want one. I am looking for someone who needs one of these and that has a 3/4" TAV driver that will trade straight up with shipping. Anyone? I think it is a good deal for anyone willing to trade only because just like with cent. clutches, the 1" was more expensive than the 3/4" and I do not believe it was as commonly used by people. I can send pics if someone is interested. I am in WI.
Look around I've found these cheaper. But know you know what to look for:thumbsup: Conversion Kit Misc Search by Small Engine Warehouse&