10" Aluminum Split rims?

Has there ever been a classic 10" aluminum split rim made by/for traditional minibikes?
There's a few stylish steel 10"er's (Speedway, Rupp, Azusa, etc), and a couple 8" nice Aluminum split rims,
But I have never seen a 10" Aluminum Split.

If there has never been one produced, is there any good reason? ( technically or other).

hmmmmmmm, just wondering... and wishing...

Verb

Gemini made split rims 69-73

, easy tube change, with no worry of bead damage. 10" but are a little wide, use a 3.5 x 10 tire, may not be considered a "true" mini bike. The roller i picked up had the original tires on it. Water had gotten into the seam between the rims and actually rusted the tire "wire bead" into the wheel. When I split the rim apart nasty water poured out of it!! Had to cut the tires and split the wires one by one to remove it. They cleaned up nicely but still had lots of rust pits. After removing rust, used a primer with body filler in it to paint and seal. The wheel hubs are specific to gemini, although I don't think it would be to hard to mock up or machine a custom hub for them.
If nothing else you may have stepped into a new business idea !! Split wheels for everyone!

IMG_5364.JPG IMG_5365.JPG IMG_5369.JPG IMG_5366.JPG IMG_5368.JPG IMG_5372.JPG