12" Rupp wheels

Pair of 12" Rupp wheels that came on a Bonanza I bought. These wheels are painted but it looks like the chrome "might" be ok under the paint but can not guarantee. Spokes feel tight and wheels appear true when spinning by hand. Rupp Trial tires are rough and cracked. Sprocket isn't too bad. I did not pull the brakes to inspect.

I can remove tires to save a little on shipping. I shipped a pair of 10" spoked wheels to Massachusetts and it cost $41 UPS plus 2 heavy duty Home depot boxes for $4.50. Based on this I would think $45 should be the max plus materials to most places unless you live on an island in Washington State whiched I learned the hard way. I will refund shipping difference.

Paypal only....asking $100 + shipping

You can get a rough idea what shipping will be by entering the following into UPS 21x22x21 box at 30lbs from my location (WI 54915). I can send UPS, USPS or Fedex depending on what is preferred/most economical.

Would consider a possible trade for Gilson/Wards Exhaust pipe, clamps and heat shield. If have one to sell outright feel free to PM me.

Gilson exhaust pictures I found on OldMiniBikes...