1958 migit

Thats a very generous offer!! I got a dollar Mr. Bullhead if you got the $1499:laugh:

LOL, this is an OldMiniBikes members...me actually, I'm shootin for the moon perhaps but if i dont sell at that price i'll put it in fs section here cheaper... i really want to trade...cuz cash just evaporates. jim

Last edited:
I actually saw that on c-list yesterday and wanted to post it myself I thought it was so cool!!!! But still dont know how to post links! Thought it would be nice if an OldMiniBikes member picked it up! Well logged on today and saw Bullhead posted it and couldnt resist! Hope to see you again at Funday this year Jim!! Good luck on the sale or trade!! Jason

LOL, this is an OldMiniBikes members...me actually, I'm shootin for the moon perhaps but if i dont sell at that price i'll put it in fs section here cheaper... i really want to trade...cuz cash just evaporates. jim
I've seen the ad a few times on CL as well. I keep thinking how very much it looks like a midget a friend of mine had in the late 60's on a farm in Montana. He was running a MAC 9 HP chain saw engine in it.

I saw your discussion on a midget web site (I think) where there was some discussion on what it was.

Do you know which engines and gear boxes were on these things, and have you verified it's make? It'd be a fun project, but more fit for a museum than a garage in Lake Havasu with an inibriated owner tearing around the streets in it. :wink:

I drove one of these when I was a kid. I'm not interested in another project. I was just offering one of the OldMiniBikes kart guy's help. Maybe with transporting it.
Just did'nt want too see it junked.

Bullhead