1971 Red White And Blue Manco Chopper Mini Bike

Hello again !

Still no word or pictures regarding another 1971 red white and blue Manco chopper mini bike like mine. If anyone out there in "mini bike land" can help me out here I would certainly appreciate it !! :) I would like to find another one of these mini bikes to help with my own restoration. Hopefully there is another mini bike out there like mine that is complete. I am new to this club so anyone reading this please help me if you can. Thanks !!!!!!! :)

Manco Chopper

Yes, I have a picture of it I got from Manco. I never took any good pictures of it from when I had it all together and running. Please send me your email address then I will send you a good picture of it. Thanks !!

Manco Chopper Picture

The picture I have is in a pdf file and I'm not sure how to get it posted properly here. Maybe if I send it to you I trust that you could maybe try to do this for me ? I would really appreciate this !! :)

The picture I have is in a pdf file and I'm not sure how to get it posted properly here. Maybe if I send it to you I trust that you could maybe try to do this for me ? I would really appreciate this !! :)
Try saving it to your computer the go to www.imageshack.com and download and copy to here. :thumbsup: The last friend who sent me a pic had some wierd file and I couldn't do it. GTO

Pauls 1971 Red White and Blue Manco Chopper Photo has been uploaded to the photo area. I was able to change its format for him so whilst I was here I uploaded it . I loaded it into the Manco photo file album. Paul is looking for an original H35 Tecumseh ( color white)with a 3/4 inch crank that he can rebuild. Thanks Shawsplace56
Sears Rancher 1972 Owner (Bird Mfg.)

Thats pretty cool though pimp daddy. I have an engine like that but it came on my unknown/bird , the gas tank is on pee-bay right now.