1972 Benelli woodsbike

Njisage

Ok this is my favorite bike got it to get my wife to ride but she can't deal with a clutch as I tried to teach her on a four wheeler and well... Not good. So need to get something different that she can ride too. Luv all the shinny chrome. It does run but is only missing two parts the kick stand and the kick start. It is miss ing one of the emblems on one side of the gas tank but has the other and the emblem on the engine too is keep in my basement off the ground. I have over 1200 into it asking 1100 OBO.

still here will take nice trade or good cash offer PM me. Also looking for mini bike with side car would trade for one of those too.:thumbsup:

Njisage

bump still here make offer

still for sale but after looking at all the bikes here i would trade this bike for a tote gote, cushman trailster, Rokon, sears big wheel, AC1 trail bike, or a super bronc. so if you get what i am going for is a good trail bike with big wheels that i could go into the woods with, even go hunting with. Needs to be in good shape and in working order. Would like it with a headlight. PM me if you have something that you might want to trade that would fit that criteria. If you have any questions let me know i will get back to you as soon as i can. Thanks have a great day.:scooter:

Last edited by a moderator:
still here looking to trade for something that is a bigger trail style ruff and tumble. or will sell for the right price looking to get close to 1000 OBO.