1972 Rupp Roadster 2

I'm looking to sell an awesome 72 Roadster 2 that was restored by a Huge Rupp enthusiast. This may be the nicest 72 in existence. Pic and discription is in New Yorks craigslist-Rochester(Collectibles) & asking price is $1995.00

Last edited:
Hey spacecoastzzz, Last I new this was a forum for minibike enthusiast. What better place to go.:eek:ut: You got my vote for Moderator:doah:

Heres your once in a lifetime chance at owning one of the nicest 1972 Rupp Roadster 2s in existence! This bike was restored with a combination of New Old Stock (N.O.S.) parts and original as well. Some N.O.S. parts as follows: Sun Metal(small print production run)Front & Rear Rims w/original Rupp Trials Tires. Replaced Shocks,Replaced Carb,NOS Hubs and Spokes,NOS Speedometer w/cable,NOS Cherry Levers (narrow brand),NOS Throtle Assembly w/cable and grip,NOS Rubber Footpegs,NOS Kickstand,NOS Chain Guardw/Decal,Nos Headlight Bezel & Repo TC Cover along with new stickers,Repo Straight Pipe exhaust,Show Chrome Repo Handelbars & Front Fender. Original as follows: Techumseh HS40 Rebuit and painted,(Runs awesome and no smoke),Headlight,seat,sprocket. This Rupp would make a great addition to any collection. Own a piece of history. Serious only Please 585 733-8478

Last edited:
TTT for a nice bike, but one can buy a restored RUPP at almost any time. See them all the time on Ebay. Hope you get what you're asking, it will make me feel better about putting money in mine :scooter:

Tom.