1973 Harley Davidson X90

This is an AMF Harley Davidson X90 mini bike. 90cc. (was said to go 55mph)
I was restoring this bike (about 98% done) and then got laid off, so I need the money. The bike is not running at the moment. The engine was freshly rebuilt, the whole bike was striped and re assembled with new parts or a good job restoring originals.Build thread on here. All bearing greased. I have some extra stuff to go with the bike. There is a little bit more work to be done before starting it.
The AS IS price is $1500.00 OBO I will take offers as well. Listed in Austin,Tx craigslist for the R.O.T. rally so could go this weekend.

Last edited:
Looks like no one wants a running bike, so I will be taking it all apart again and selling all the parts. Let me know what you are looking for. Will go to ebay this weekend.

toomanytoys

If I had the grand to blow on a bike, I'd be all over it.

Hate to see such a beautiful bike parted out, but I understand you situation all too well. You would probably get more cash parted out.

Looks like no one wants a running bike, so I will be taking it all apart again and selling all the parts. Let me know what you are looking for. Will go to ebay this weekend.
but you said it wasn't running. is it or isn't it running? :shrug:
makes a big difference.
either way, its a shame to kill that bike because your in a bind. there has to be another way to get through.