1974 CR250M Elsinore

motocycle

This bike has found a new home at our stable.

It is a real. 1974 CR250M Elsinore.

These Elsinore's brought affordable, race winning, excitement to all of us motocrossers, in the 1970's.

If you have not ever seen the motorcycle movie "ON ANY SUNDAY" you have to find it and view it. The movie highlighted Steve McQueen, among others, and the machines that started the motocross Kraze in the late 1960's and 1970's.

The CR Elsinore's were featured also, at the famous race, way back when in California. Get the movie, it was a prerequisite for all of us years ago.

I didn't have this particular bike back then, I rode Yamaha's back then, it is a new addition here.

This bike has all the right stuff to go vintage racing today.

On any sunday is an awsome flick and one of my favorite documentarys!..................Back in the Day I had a 79 CR250R Elsinore, last of the air cooled bikes, damn thing tried to kill me one too many times and we had to part ways..............:doah:................These days i pound the heck out of my 97 V-max, roast two tires a season......:thumbsup:......Tom.

1stlegendtx

I have a 1976 CR125 (1st all red bike). I will never forget the day my friend got a brand new 1974 CR125 and we where at Saddle Back park. The first time I rode it changed everything. Awesome bikes!!