1974 JC Penney duster chopper (cat)!

markus

Looks great Markus…:thumbsup:
Thanks, I'm still in shock that I can actually ride it! it feels so awkward just sitting on it that all this time I figured it would be a total bitch to ride. Once your moving though its actually easier to ride than alot of the other bikes I have/had :doah:

This bad boy is now in Minnesota. Huge thanks to Markus on yet another killer packaging job.:thumbsup:

Not gonna be a whole lot to do on the bike, but I do have a VERY nice sissy bar that is an exact duplicate of an original, thanks to bikebudy. Also had Kenny make me up a killer rear sissybar pad with heat pleated material to match the original seat.
The engine will be have new decals applied.
That's pretty much it. :shrug:

markus

cool :thumbsup: I forgot to tell ya that somewhere in the boxes you will find the original clutch which is missing the bushing and how I found it on the bike. That always led me to believe that possibly it was put together incorrectly or faulty from the factory and why the bike had no run time on it :shrug:

markus

the sissy bar pad really made it, it really needed it! I was afraid it would not mesh with the OG seat so I never had kenny do one up but it looks pretty spot on :thumbsup:. Is that a new sissy bar or still the one I modded from some ugly ass Purple rain lookin' 70's motorcycle?