1980 Briggs 5hp parts for sale

have to unload some parts I had stacked away for potential projects.
All parts are from a 5hp Briggs model 130202, some of the parts are NLA
Shroud with recoil: undented, lite to moderate surface rust, but no holes, good inside, although recoil mechanism works
I recommend replacing the plastic spool because some of the teeth where the starter clutch engages
are missing , will send all other air flow related tin hahahaha with it $ 12.00
Tank: overall good condition on outside w/o dents or rust. Some indentations you see are factory made to adapt the carb
and fit the tank in other places as required. Inside has surface rust, but I've seen much worse and a good boil with
muriatic acid or evaporust should take care of the inside $ 15.00
Air filter: complete with old filter element and inner spacer, dent free, includes bolt $ 10.00
starter clutch: compete with fiber washer and all 6 balls. $ 12.00
Piston: great clean condition with rings, connecting rod and oil scraper. $ 10.00
valves: intake and exhaust valves with cam followers, includes springs and keepers, very clean $ 10.00
Cylinder head: dusty but no broken or cracked fins, good threads in spark plug hole $ 8.00
Carburetor: dirty, function unknown, all linkages move freely, clean as much as I can, possible one small repair on
underside with JB weld which does not seem to affect the over function.
has all set screws and jets as far as I can tell $ 10.00
Crank/camshaft: looks in good usable condition. about 3/8" has been cut on PTO side
(straight and clean cut, possibly to remove a pulley $ 10.00

Parts prices plus shipping (I ship fast and reasonable), I also have more pictures of the parts but didn't want to overload here.
send me a PM if you need to know more. I will obviously combine shipping price if you purchase multiple items.
Payment can be done with paypal or the old fashion way with check (must be cleared before shipping)

Attachments

BUMP and update

Tank, carburetor, cyl.head and air filter are SOLD, I have combined some parts plus more parts from an additional 5hp engine, maybe someone is in the process of rebuilding or needs "play" parts to try some custom tuning.(therefore the prices listed in the first post are no longer valid)

1) crankshaft with rod, piston, cam and valves (possible to reuse valves after lapping, as you can see,
someone already started taking some weight off): $ 20.00 + shipping

2) crankshaft with rod, piston, cam and valves (approx. 1/2" cut off on PTO side, still usable for clutch or pulley) : $ 20.00 + shipping
- this is the one with the tape measure next to it! -

3) great flywheel, no broken fins and good mag: $ 12.00 + shipping

4) tank, dry and nice on inside, 2 or 3 small and shallow nicks on outside $ 12.00 + shipping

5) recoil starter clutch, cleaned, lubed : $ 8.00 + shipping

I will combine shipping if possible, I accept Paypal and will discount if you want a package deal