2 new Engine Projects

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Rodney, your doing that again.!!!! lol.
Hell naw, LOL
I will let him use my girl friends motor. You know, the stock 2.8hp motor that comes on a doodle bug. :thumbsup:

But when these are done I may let him test ride the small one at the local drag spot. I even took the doodle bug out there last week and beat 2 guys in the 1/8 mile. It was pretty fun.

Hell naw, LOL
I will let him use my girl friends motor. You know, the stock 2.8hp motor that comes on a doodle bug. :thumbsup:

But when these are done I may let him test ride the small one at the local drag spot. I even took the doodle bug out there last week and beat 2 guys in the 1/8 mile. It was pretty fun.
Yeah someone has a clip of the race. Still trying to get him to download it.

BTW how much HP do you think those two bikes are putting out that you raced ?

:drool: Good Lord man you should be building airplane engines... That thing looks like it belongs in a plane. You should build one of those engines completely tuned ready to run polished up like chrome then list it on Evilbay and see what happens. I'm curios what three or four Evilbay goofballs would pay for something like that. Millions probably... (ONE OF A KIND!!! CNC milled billet block WOAH machine) = Look at the dumbies whipping out their wallet. :lol:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
oh s#@$ that was u that held off rick the 8hp an another bike on carob yea that doodle bug flys
Yes that was me
Have I met you before out there?

I'm guessing both those other bikes are making about 25hp. But my clutch I think is setup better. They don't know about clutches, and they won't let me help them.

no actually i would like to put one in a full size flat tracker with 19" wheels and freak the guys out in the vintage class?! i think it puts more hp than a vintage BSA or Triumph 500?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
no actually i would like to put one in a full size flat tracker with 19" wheels and freak the guys out in the vintage class?! i think it puts more hp than a vintage BSA or Triumph 500?
It doesn't really work that way. These little motors get harder and harder to control the more power they make. If 20hp is hard to handle, 40hp is twice as hard.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
All is welcome to come out and watch or run.
It's all in fun, but I do like to win. I don't care about not being the fastest guy. We have a few guys that are always chasing that, and that will always continue. But just being fast is good enough for me.