2011 mini-bike madness drags/billetproof Lakeland Florida Oct. 23rd

Seriously that Trike of yours KB2ROCKET is sick.
Thanks :laugh: this was a big day for me and the trike so i put a little art on it to commemerate the day then it goes back in the museum maybe nwver to see the light of day again lol
its time to get started on next years project a triple engine vintage kart

Hey now, my blow up girlfriend held on at 45 mph!! :thumbsup:
Had a fun day riding and meeting you guys from the board, thanks for the run down track in the Caddy Charles, that was good stuff!
Neat video, I hope to see one of us running down the track too.

Now THAT was fun!!!! :scooter::scooter:

Best time for the day was 13.435 @ 52.62 mph.... Not bad at all, I think, for only having had the first test ride on Friday! :laugh:

Had an absolute blast at the track and it was great meeting everybody I met, pretty sure there were a few that I didn't get a chance to, but there's always next year.

Kenny and I stopped for a bite on the way back and standing in line for food we both kinda looked at each other and said, "So, what do we do now?!" :shrug:

markus

Very fun day, Good to meet everyone. Of course this is the 2nd year that I didn't get to officially meet KennyP, and I missed seeing the twin bike run down the track:doah: But I got to check it out up close and it very sweet! Square choppers bike was amazing as well:thumbsup:

Thanks to dave and Jason for pointing out the Manco chopper that was for sale, Good thing is my wife is out in Cali for the week so she don't know I brought another bike home:wink:

Look at it this way you sold a bike today and bought a bike today its not like your getting MoRE bikes lol you still have the same amount :thumbsup:

I can't believe it, but I only snapped two pics all damn day yesterday.... :doah:

If I'm remembering everything correctly, from front to back that's Dave's Mellow Yellow, My Overkill, Kenny's Double Whammy followed by his Bottle Rocket, Hella's Orange Crush, Charles' Murray, and KB's Boonie Tractor Trike.

My old man just emailed me a couple of the pictures he got yesterday.

Sometimes it's really difficult to believe that we're all actually grown ass men with jobs and families and whatnot.....

:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:

Last edited:
I know my folks shot a couple of videos, not sure of who or what racing cause I haven't seen them yet. I'll post them up as soon as I make it over to their place to take a look.

We thought Greg might have left it, so I brought it back since he lives close to me. If you're ever in Tampa I'll be more than happy to meet up and give it to you

cool im glad someone took it home feel free to use it as your own and if nothing happens to it by next year Ill pick it up at the next billet proof minibike madness drag :laugh:
ive all ready been working on my multi engine vintage kart next time I show up I will have something faster than that tractor mini :laugh:

Last edited:
My old man just emailed me a couple of the pictures he got yesterday.

Sometimes it's really difficult to believe that we're all actually grown ass men with jobs and families and whatnot.....

:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:
for the most part I have never stopped playing with motor toys and dont see any reason to ... acting your age is so over rated