2011 mini-bike madness drags/billetproof Lakeland Florida Oct. 23rd

next year sounds like its going to be insane Im hearing rumors of dual 420's and triple engine bikes hey square chopper why dont you add another vtwin to your bike where will this maddness end?:shrug::laugh:

Man, I hate I missed the drags this year. I'll be there next year. I picked up a DB30 on Craigslist in Lakeland today for $80. Going to Harbor Freight tomorrow for some Predator action...Now I need to sell the baby small block that's on it.

Well guys, we do have a full YEAR, to put something neat together.
Lets not wait until the last two months.:doah:
A lot of guys say they are "gonna" build something, and it never happens.
I admire guys like Jake and his Dad when they say their going to build it, then DO IT!
So....Let's do it!!

I know i'm being lazy, but to save me, and others i bet, the job of reviewing 29 pages, could/would one of you post some bike/rider pictures and tell us who is who??

It sure looked like fun, minibikes and hot rods, I would have loved being there; now i know how you guys must have felt reading all of our Funday posts!

How about the "2012 Minibike Triple" - Windber, Funday, Billetproof! I am already committed to 2 of the 3!

I've already been strongly considering loading up my overkill bike in the truck and taking it to one or the other, either Windber or Funday.... BOTH if there were any way I could swing it! Billetproof is a given!

Page 26 has the only two pics I got with everybody's bikes lined up that we were hanging out with and lists who's bike is who's....

I'll see if I can come up with some names at least, if not faces for the pics I've got, although there aren't many, tough to remember to take pics when you're so busy riding around having a blast and racing!

Last edited:
Man I would love to come to this. My biggest problem would be how to convince my wife. We love Florida though. Only been there 3 times. Desden twice and Orlando once.

My little mini does close to 50 and tops out right about an 1/8th mile. with a little more power and gear maybe 1 inch taller tire I might get 56 out of it.

Then I can make a few passes in my Foxbody. With the new cam and raised compression on E85 and a 200 shot I should hit a high 8 sec pass at right around 150 mph in the quarter mile. 5.80 or so in the 8th.

1Bad Fox 9.35 @ 144 - YouTube

I know i'm being lazy, but to save me, and others i bet, the job of reviewing 29 pages, could/would one of you post some bike/rider pictures and tell us who is who??

It sure looked like fun, minibikes and hot rods, I would have loved being there; now i know how you guys must have felt reading all of our Funday posts!

How about the "2012 Minibike Triple" - Windber, Funday, Billetproof! I am already committed to 2 of the 3!
I went to billet proof and im confused who owns what bike
so i may as well start with my self
im kb2rocket or keith and my bike was the green 3 wheeled tractor trike

Last edited:
Why not?

Jake / Square Chopper, evil genius behind the Overkill and soon to be builder of the bike that beats the Double Whammy next year.

^^Behind me from left to right: gbabins1's kid under the tent, Hellaslow in the white helmet, Charles standing behind him, gbabins1, wally gator in the shorts, some random dude in a hat (no idea)

Last edited:
Thank you, that is perfect! And oh yea, some nice bikes, good looking build quality!

Jake, that bend over the engine is sweet, as our the 2 engine and the trike - and a Murray, with whitewalls no less!

When you guys say SoFl, how south are you talking?