2014 build-off entry post

Your entry post must be in before feb 1st 2014

It shall include your pile of parts or bike you will be building,a poster with "OldMiniBikes 2014 BUILD-OFF",your screen name,the class you are entering and the item in the picture below.(pretty sure everyone will have it)

Remember the item will be required to be in EVERY picture you post throughout your build.for close-ups you can put a quarter in to substituite for the "other" item

here's a pic of bucks entry from last year as an example

Looking forward to seeing your builds

Remember all of this is to have fun with this hobby that we enjoy

and the "item" is..................

the close up item is...............

thanks for answering that dave. :thumbsup: i should've posted that

you can start your build anytime now, but before feb 1st

thanks for answering that dave. :thumbsup: i should've posted that

you can start your build anytime now, but before feb 1st
I'm trying to be supportive and shit. I'll probably enter one or two bikes. It's not like I have anything else to do.

Thanks for heading this up. :thumbsup:

We didn't have any of the special item till the wife went to the store.... Although the stuff she gets feels like sandpaper.

I should be done with the transmission rebuild for a buddy's Honda soon, then I will do the pics. No room in the garage...

That was a close call had to get some mail order TP hear in SA we use leaves:laugh::laugh: hope the roll lasts the build off specially when the in laws here i have it.

Looking forward to this year's build off

Last edited:
Yes. If you can find a frame someplace, I will help you with parts:thumbsup:
Thanks for the offer:thumbsup: i probably wont participate this year tho findig a good frame is hard im going to wait it out till i can find something with a good size and suspension for when im on the dirt:thumbsup:

Im in goina try finish up a rough project wish it was a bonanza but Icame up with this scat cat at the end cheap so gotts lot of work ahead of me .......

looks like 57 builds got in before the deadline.
I'm going to let 1 more in as soon as they figure out the pics.
they pm'd me awhile ago and is having issues with posting pics