24mm Mikuni flat slid carb

cncd11

got a 24mm mikuni flat slide carb kit for a gx200 bought it from NR last year and it has been used for 4 races, im now going to a bigger motor and need more carb $185 which will include shipping.

wow cant believe nobody has snatched this up yet ok $140 shipped.
Its hard to snatch it up if ur not really selling it:confused: I called you friday and told you I would come check it out and get it sunday and you said "cool, call me sunday". So I call you sunday to get it and you tell me ur bike isn't there its at ur buddies house but you will have it later. You said you would call me when you got it home later that sunday. Well its now wednesday and I still have not heard from you, so I call again today and you tell me its not really for sale:shrug: WTF! How about you take the :censure: ad down??????

cncd11

Its hard to snatch it up if ur not really selling it:confused: I called you friday and told you I would come check it out and get it sunday and you said "cool, call me sunday". So I call you sunday to get it and you tell me ur bike isn't there its at ur buddies house but you will have it later. You said you would call me when you got it home later that sunday. Well its now wednesday and I still have not heard from you, so I call again today and you tell me its not really for sale:shrug: WTF! How about you take the :censure: ad down??????

if there is a way for me to take the ad down i would. SO i guess ill post THE CARB IS NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

a carb and intake manifold there is no way, this is a real mikuni and it is a flatslide. But any way like i said its not for sale anymore.